Quote:
What if the majority became everybody, and thus there happened to be no minority? Does opinion then become fact? Does the whole human race live by abnormality, in unacceptable ways? If so, by whose definition? No minority to protest, everybody thinks the same. Robots.
This is already happening. Majorities run things as if they were right and completely factual. I was merely pointing out that a small majority isn't right just because like minds agree (hence the Nazi reference).

The will of the majority must never be taken as fact or truth because the majority can be wrong.

Let me get back to what I originally wanted to discuss and that's the difference in genders. Just because a boy acts aggressive, it does not mean that every boy acts aggressive or that aggressive action is normal. A girl can act just as aggressive as a boy or a boy just as passive as a girl. But the previous sentence is only true if one uses stereotypes. Since stereotypes are bull, the whole idea of defining every aspect of men and women is impossible even mathematically.

There is too much variation to define what normal boy/girl behavior is and trying to define it is psychotic.

Officially the victim/target of the first and third Non-Aggression Pact attacks #2 is Fathersson # 4 is Double-J

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006

Double-J: may you serve us better from above, smile on from heaven

"Buh-Bye"