Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
... what I do disagree with was this:

"Yeah, he deserves a fair trial, like the one that he and his cohorts gave to everyone that they were responsible for executing.....He deserved to be killed. [b]No rights
, no second chances."

Which to me means that you don't think he was entitled to a fair trial in the first place.... [/b]
I'll uncharastically put my neck out on this, but I believe that the poster was trying to say that while under the legal system Moussaoui (and any other 'terrorist' was entitled to a trial, while he had the right to a fair trial as does any other common scumbag criminal ... he simply didn't deserve a fair trial and should've been taken out and the day it was discovered he was involved in the 9/11 attacks.

Just like the rest of them.

We can run that around in circles with the usual sanctimonious attitude...but I believe that's all the poster was intending to convey.

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON