GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Liggio, CleanBandit), 572 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday DE NIRO.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,983
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,713
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,550
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,507
Posts1,062,080
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra #159379
06/06/06 05:07 PM
06/06/06 05:07 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
I'll tell you what. This topic, from the onset is a bullshit topic with nothing more than an interest of self indulgence and quite frankly a waste of board space. It contributes absolutely NOTHING whatsoever to these boards.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra #159380
06/06/06 05:08 PM
06/06/06 05:08 PM
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[quote]Originally posted by long_lost_corleone:
[b] Only, flattened steel and ripped leather interior have been replaced with poor grammar and a superiority complex that'd put Hitler's Third Reich to shame.
Nice, very nice. Comparing a fellow member on these boards to someone like Hitler's Third Reich. Must it always come down to taking personal shots at people?

Why can't you make your point and present your displeasure with him without making a personal attack like that?

Don Cardi [/b][/quote]Is it really personal? I mean, I'll never really meet him. He'll never meet me. And, I'm sure this isn't the stuff he thinks about at night and Dwell's over at night, as it sure isn't what I think about for more than five minutes a day. It actually requires no thought at all. It's more of a reflex. Like, you know, they say homosexual's have Gaydar, those of the Jewish faith have Jewdar (etc)... I have Smitty-dar. It's just kind of like "Oh, Smitty, offensive joke time". Only instead of saying it, I just kind of act it without thought. So, I guess this paragraph was just an elaborate reflex. Or something... Shifty eyes...

Meh. I don't know. Maybe we'll over come our differences, form a close but purely plutonic friendship, room together in an apartment on the Upper West Side, and make a sit-com out of it.

((why do people get away with twisted humor by pasting a goofy smiley face on the end of their sentence? I don't like those things...))

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra #159381
06/06/06 05:09 PM
06/06/06 05:09 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline OP
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline OP

Gateshead, UK
Quote:
Capo, if a call for help was made to me via another communication or not, is not the point, and quite frankly non of your business. But I'll indulge you anyway. No, nobody contacted me via an alternate communication. I simply opened the topic and saw an assinine post attacking a fellow member by comparing him to Hitler's regime. And personally I don't go for that shit. So I stated my case. And unlike you, I did so in a non confrontational and non instigating manner.
Unlike me, unlike me, unlike me. I'm pleased about that. Non-instigation is my forté; I was even careful to make my post icon a thumbs up. Was the misspelling of assinine intentional? If so, I'm impressed. A pun a day keeps the green ants from eating your penis away.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra #159382
06/06/06 05:22 PM
06/06/06 05:22 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Smitty:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Andrew:
[b] Don Smitty...talking about meaningless topics...
But u always seem to post in my topics so they cant be that meaningless. [/b][/quote]I sometimes want to react on posts that don't show emphatism and few humanity. Even if they are meaningless.

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra #159383
06/06/06 05:27 PM
06/06/06 05:27 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Quote:
I'll tell you what. This topic, from the onset is a bullshit topic with nothing more than an interest of self indulgence and quite frankly a waste of board space. It contributes absolutely NOTHING whatsoever to these boards.
Mmmm

I found this one of the most amusing topics in a few weeks. I must admit I've spent not much time on the boards in the same past few weeks and I must also admit that nearly didn't contribute anything. But despite that, I still found this fun, and at least original. And not only me, if you look at all the imitators.

Eos originales sunt copiat.

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra #159384
06/06/06 05:31 PM
06/06/06 05:31 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Quote:
Originally posted by long_lost_corleone:
((why do people get away with twisted humor by pasting a goofy smiley face on the end of their sentence? I don't like those things...))
I don't like them on the end of a sentence either, but they're perfect for the end of a thread.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull