Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
[quote]Originally posted by Double-J:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
[b] If there are any countries which should be invaded, then it are Soedan, and definitely Congo.
Congo is the representation of hell on Earth.
Too bad no Western countries have any benefits from a Congo without famine, war and hell.
And, yet again, as I've said about a thousand times to you specifically before, France/Germany/Russia/etc. aren't doing anything right now. Why don't they get off their asses and stop this problem? In fact, let's start with who created the problem - your native Belgium, who were some of the best at exploiting the Congolese, no?[/b][/quote]And for the 1000th time, where did I said I only blame the USA? I said, 'all Western countries'. By which I mean, Western Europe, Russia, Australia, USA, and Canada. [/b][/quote]I happen to think that if you're going to mean the superpowers, or members of G8, or the 1st-world nations, then you should say that specifically. To saw "Western" nations tends to imply the West, which typically wouldn't include Russia, Australia, etc., but only the US, Canada, and Mexico, and almost always refers specifically to the USA.