Quote:
Originally posted by ronnierocketAGO:
Okay, how many more people do we have to blow up that are part of the insurgency?

10,000? 5? 500?

Trust me, the Pentagon has assesments in regards to how many are in it, so you know DC?
I know?

You use the term "people" in your post and what you do is make it sound and imply that we are just arbitrarily blowing up innocent people. And the term "insurgency" makes it sound like these terrorists are minutemen fighting for freedom.

So I'll rephrase your question for you :

How many terrorists do we have to blow up that are a part of the extremist jihadist movement who's goal is to destroy all non believers?

As many bombs as it takes to eventually wipe these scumbags out or send them back to their caves.

Your question is one that really cannot be answered because it goes right back to my earlier assertions that the terrorists are not a part of a government, a military or a nation. So therefore it is almost impossible to estimate how many members are a part of their organization.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.