Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
But out of respect for you I will indulge you once again and try to sum it up for you in one paragraph:
Grazie consigliere.

My opinion about the true goals of Jihadi terrorists is the same as yours on some aspects, but in some I disagree with you.
I kind of agree with what Capo said: the definition of freedom; which is not something that is totally, a 100% the same in all cultures and countries; is different for you than it is for Arabs in Syria, it's different for me than it's for Bush.

Anyways, to give a overall view of what I think I don't have the time these days, I'm busy and typing a text in English that is a bit longer than a one-line post takes some time for me. Maybe I'll give my opinion later...
I hope you understand.

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Smitty:
so that they could go to the 72 virgins that are waiting for them.
Nowhere in the Qur'an is there any mention of the prospect of meeting with 72 virgins in Heaven after committing an act for the holy Jihad. Double-J stated that there actually is something like this in the Qur'an but that it's about 72 raisins.
I never read the Qur'an so I don't know what the truth is, but I know for sure no one (not even the craziest ultimate religious Jihadi bastard) would blow himself up just to fuck 72 raisins. :p
So I don't think they're fighting for raisins, and also not for virgins.

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.