Quote:
Originally posted by Henry Hill:

The rise of Islam in Europe has major implications for, among other things, the equality and liberty of women. The suffragates and generation upon generation of women must not have fought battle upon battle for equal treatment with men only to lose now!

I am sick of so-called conservatives sticking up for Islam; they are as guilty as the naive left.

Well thats the first time I ever heard the conservatives being accused of going "soft" on Islam.

Henry Eurpoe's problem with Islam is totally self inflicted, and all of Europe is going to have to look to the model of the United States to solve the problem.

We are an entirely invented nation, and we have survived and prosepred because we have the ability to assimilate all kinds of people from everywhere on earth. We were a bit slow with the blacks, but the progress that has been made since 1964 is astonishingk, and in another generation or so there wont be much of a race problem. I do think we are making a serious mistake with Hispanic immigrants and I think we need to make English the official language so they are forced to assimilate like all the past immigant groups.

What Europe did was they tried to have it both ways. Germany brought in Turks, French brought in Algerians, you brought in Pakistanis, Spain brought in Morroccans and they did all the labor you didnt want to do, all the garbage, street cleaning etc. For the most part they were not assimilated, and now they live in ghettos. You have this Eurabia phenomenon going on and you are in for serious civil unrest unless you get these people to assimilate.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."