GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Ciment, joepuzzles234, 1 invisible), 665 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,983
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,734
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,550
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,511
Posts1,062,168
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163020
08/14/06 12:24 AM
08/14/06 12:24 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Plawrence, Plawrence, Plawrence, my man..........Religion IS politics.

Just look at how the Catholic Church was splintered by "Protestants", which then fractured itself endlessly over little details and shit that in the broad picture shouldn't really matter. I mean, Jesus saved the day, got his ass killed by Pagan Romans, came back for a day, and left us until the day that he'll go medievil on my Christian ass for being naughty. Yet its the DETAILS that people pissed at each other.

For instance, why is there a "Baptist" church in America, but as well as a "Southern Baptist" church?

You see, the "Baptist" church itself failed to agree to a unified religious, spiritual, and moral solution in how to deal with slavery. As the country was in its final stages before the American Civil War, the slave-owning southern members of the church, which unsurprisingly weren't comfortable with the northern-abolitionist members who wanted to officially condemn the practice of slavery, split to create the "Southern Baptist" church, which then didn't condemn slavery as immoral until after the war of course.

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163021
08/14/06 07:21 AM
08/14/06 07:21 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
All this stuff, though, about "honor killings" appears to be a cultural thing - - and absolutlely [b]not a practice limited to Muslim Fundamentlists.

[/b]
While it may not be 'limited' to Muslim Fundamentlists, it is a documented fact, by the United Nations, that the majority of these "honor killings" are carried out by Muslim Fundamentlists.

And my point was to show the type of people that we are fighting here and that part of their beliefs entail killing their own woman.

I'm off to work right now but later on I will respond to some of the other things that you stated in your post above.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163022
08/14/06 08:08 AM
08/14/06 08:08 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
Their f**king animals filled with hate and do not have even an ounce of humanity in their bodies.

That's all we need to understand.

Don Cardi
That kind of thinking -- de humanizing the enemy...is precisely what causes more terrorism.

And Since 9/11 there have been attacks in Spain and the UK. What DC? Since it wasnt in the US that doesnt count? I guess they are animals too. Perhaps the only humans are Americans.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163023
08/14/06 09:25 AM
08/14/06 09:25 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
That kind of thinking -- de humanizing the enemy...is precisely what causes more terrorism.
Please, spare me your bullshit! It seems to be a standing position within the liberal party to blame everyone else except the terrorists for what's been done.

I don't know where you were brought up or how you were brought up, but from where I come from you don't try to embrace your enemy, especially when that enemy has killed those around you and continues to try to kill you and those around you. So please, don't start blaming those who want to defeat terrorism and are willing to face it head on by accusing them of de-humanizing terrorists. :rolleyes:

They de-humanized themselves when they blow themselves up in public places, blow up trains and buses, fly planes into buildings and continue to try and cause massive deaths in any way that they can.

You want to play the 'humanity' card? Why don't you let some of these animals live in your home? Maybe you can humanize them again. Maybe you should start a "terrorist counseling" program in your neighborhood.

Quote:
And Since 9/11 there have been attacks in Spain and the UK. What DC? Since it wasnt in the US that doesnt count? I guess they are animals too. Perhaps the only humans are Americans.
Don't put a spin on what I said. I never said or implied that those in the UK or Spain are animals. How dare you try make a spin like that and to try and paint that kind of picture from what I've written.

And as far as attacks in other countries, that was not the issue I was responding to. My response was to attacks within the USA. My point in that post above was to point out that our country has not been attacked since 9/11.

My past track record when posting in response to attacks that have taken place in other countries speaks for itself. Everyone here knows damn well that I despise ANY type of terrorists attack on ANY country and it's people.

You think that calling them animals dehumanizes them and is what causes more terrorism? Well your another one who's just living in denial.

I can't stand that f**king " Let's try to talk to them, let's try to understand them and maybe they'll go away and leave us alone" mentality. It's weak, it's spinelss, it's unrealistic and most of all it resonates cowardice.

Your kind of thinking is what has gotten us into this kind of mess because had we had a President in the 90's that would have displayed his b*lls instead of his d*ck, we wouldn't be in the mess that we are in right now.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163024
08/14/06 10:22 AM
08/14/06 10:22 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
I also think it's dangerous to talk about eliminating cultures that are different from ours, unless you think that the goal of that culture is to completely eliminate us.
I have not and did not ever talk about eliminating a 'culture' and I don't believe that the Islamic culture, as a whole, wants to eliminate us

When I see the word culture used here, it leads me to believe that one is talking about the Islamic culture as a whole. No one is suggesting that we should eliminate the Islamic culture.

Now speaking of extremist/fundamentalist/radical Islamic terrorists, it is my opinion that they are not a culture, nor do they represent a culture. Actually they misrepresent and distort the Islamic culture. So therefore I have no problem whatsover with trying to wipe out these radical Islamic Muslim extremist terrorists.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163025
08/14/06 10:48 AM
08/14/06 10:48 AM
State Asylum
Snake Offline OP
Underboss
Snake  Offline OP
Underboss
State Asylum
Quote:
[quote] That kind of thinking -- de humanizing the enemy...is precisely what causes more terrorism.
Please, spare me your bullshit! It seems to be a standing position within the liberal party to blame everyone else except the terrorists for what's been done.

I don't know where you were brought up or how you were brought up, but from where I come from you don't try to embrace your enemy, especially when that enemy has killed those around you and continues to try to kill you and those around you. So please, don't start blaming those who want to defeat terrorism and are willing to face it head on by accusing them of de-humanizing terrorists. :rolleyes:

They de-humanized themselves when they blow themselves up in public places, blow up trains and buses, fly planes into buildings and continue to try and cause massive deaths in any way that they can.

You want to play the 'humanity' card? Why don't you let some of these animals live in your home? Maybe you can humanize them again. Maybe you should start a "terrorist counseling" program in your neighborhood.

Quote:
Don't put a spin on what I said. I never said or implied that those in the UK or Spain are animals. How dare you try make a spin like that and to try and paint that kind of picture from what I've written.

And as far as attacks in other countries, that was not the issue I was responding to. My response was to attacks within the USA. My point in that post above was to point out that our country has not been attacked since 9/11.

My past track record when posting in response to attacks that have taken place in other countries speaks for itself. Everyone here knows damn well that I despise ANY type of terrorists attack on ANY country and it's people.

You think that calling them animals dehumanizes them and is what causes more terrorism? Well your another one who's just living in denial.

I can't stand that f**king " Let's try to talk to them, let's try to understand them and maybe they'll go away and leave us alone" mentality. It's weak, it's spinelss, it's unrealistic and most of all it resonates cowardice.

Your kind of thinking is what has gotten us into this kind of mess because had we had a President in the 90's that would have displayed his b*lls instead of his d*ck, we wouldn't be in the mess that we are in right now.

Don Cardi
[/quote]DC, you just stated my sentiments precisely. And it's not just dyed-in-the-wool Republicans or the "Bush worshipers"
who feel this way. This is precisely why a lot of conservative Dems are beginning to awaken and leave the Party. They plainly see things the way they are, not the way things "should be" through rose-colored, Utopian shades. It's time we called a spade a spade and dealt with these terrorists using the only language they understand. Thanks for being blunt with the wrong-headed. It's about time we stopped pussy-footing around and apologizing for our patriotism and our desire for feeling safe.

"Vaya con Dios, Castle. Go with God."
"God's going to sit this one out." The Punisher (2004)
Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163026
08/14/06 11:16 AM
08/14/06 11:16 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Poor DC. He's been abandoned here to wade through all of this putrescent garbage that has been spouted out here. Allow me to assist you, my friend.

Quote:
As long as there are individuals - acting pretty much alone and on their own initiative - who want to engage in these types of actions, I don't see that there is much that anyone - not Clinton, not Bush, not our next president - can do to stop them, short of just getting lucky and simply stumbling upon them.
Sure there is. Liberals won't like it, but there are ways.

First of all, let's stop cutting the governments throat when it comes to surveillance and intelligence. Holy shit. The NY Times announces to the terrorists when we've got new technology to find them out, and then left-wing groups shout out how its going to be Big Brother watching us and stealing our privacy.

Secondly, let's not have another Clinton fire-sale when it comes to human intelligence and covert technology. After the GHW Bush administration left, President Clinton made deep cuts to the intelligence capabilities of this country, which contributed (in part) to 9/11. Let's get more human intelligence, and more R&D to get this people what they need to infiltrate and dissolve these groups from within.

Finally, let's be smart about this. We should really stop fucking around with stuff that doesn't concern us. Didn't anyone learn from LBJ's mistake of Vietnam? Okay. We thought Iraq had WMD's. Good. Take out Saddam (and I mean, take him out as in, yes, .22 through the skull) and his sons, get rid of any weapons install a government friendly to the US (ala the Shah of Iran) and leave. Keep the government on a short leash, maybe have them make some reforms, keep the country intact. Don't start a huge fucking war. We also don't need to be pissing on the Israeli situation right now. Our soldiers were slaughtered the last time we were in Lebanon. Let Israel handle their own problems. Besides, its not like we don't give them the arms and such anyways. They're big boys. They can deal with it. They did it to the PLO in the early 80's, they can certainly do it now. Let's use them as our Big Stick in the Middle East, but stop sticking our nose in if we don't want to get punched in the face.

That alone would bring down oil prices, and removing a visible US presence would relieve international pressure, as well as allowing our covert teams to infiltrate the terrorist groups easier.

Quote:
Originally posted by dontomasso:
Well well well, DC, one of the people you already tried and convicted as a "terrorist" has been let free. I know how these cumbersome and disturbing principles like due process and presumtion of innocence get in the way of your blood lust.
Oh, yes. Wow. 1 out of how many? Gee. I guess that's not too bad. Still batting over .500. Now please shut up.

Quote:
George Bush had the chance to get Bin Laden AFTER 9/11 and he blew it at Tora Bora

I guess e was too damn busy getting all the bin Laden Family members out of the country on 9/12 (when all other plabes were grounded, and later holding hands with that Saudi Prince.
Right. Because he was standing in the middle of the desert with a big fucking target on his turban, right?

Quote:
Originally posted by Saladbar:
The question is are our actions in the Middle East only exacerbating this? Given that terrorism has risen trifold, I say yes.
Sure. And that's why I listed the solutions to this problem earlier in my post. But I don't think that our actions in itself have exacerbated terrorism to the extent of trifold, since terrorism has been on the rise in general since the 50's and 60's.

But even that won't alleviate the terrorist problem, since it is the oil-driven poverty in these nations that leads to malcontents who mindlessly follow Bin Laden and his fellow manipulators. The young men and women who have no future in these countries because the ruling regimes are corrupt and useless, and economies based soley on oil. Imagine how fucked it will be when the oil runs out.

Also, even if the US is gone, they'll still be pissed off at Israel, and want to kill the Jews, and in turn blame us for supporting them. America will always be a scapegoat to these formerly pissant Muslim countries, we just have to stop giving a shit and go back to the Eisenhower formula of covertly "helping" friendly US governments into power to control the disgruntled Muslims. Britain and France are having their own Muslim problems, whic go to show it isn't just the US that has become the scapegoat...rather, Western civilization in general has become the target for these economically repressed, religiously driven malcontents.

Quote:
And, they don't hate us for just the sake of it. They want us to get the fuck out of their region and mind our own business when it comes to Mid East affairs. Despite the hype, they don't necessarily "hate our freedom." They fear that we're trying to eradicate their culture and replace it with ours. (We've done it before, and we can do it again.) Most Muslim men probably don't care that Western women are running around half-naked-- they just don't want their wives and daughters doing the same thing. I think vacating the Holy Lands and areas where Muslims live and worship would be a nice start.
Oh, no, I think you're quite wrong, they do hate us for our Westernization in general, and we make very good scapegoats when it comes to the plight of the Middle East. Frankly the "cultural eradication" is coming from them - killing people, knocking down buildings, no good. Then again, any culture with women in cages can't be much of a culture. But hey, live and let live.

Which would be fine, if that's what they wanted to do.

Unfortunately, they want to kill us. Oh well. Kumbaya. You can't tell me that even if we left, terrorist acts against the United States would stop. Again, I think my aforementioned plan would help, but there will always be these terrorists in one form or another, we just have to be as prepared as possible.

Yes, they certainly do hate our freedom. The fuckwits that are attacking us desire one thing - control - over their women, over their people. With the governments as they stand in the Middle East, they don't have it. And so it's by default, our fault - one way or another - for supporting Israel, for buying their fucking oil, whatever.

Quote:
Please, spare me your bullshit!
Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Best,
DJ

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163027
08/14/06 10:02 PM
08/14/06 10:02 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
DJ and I are a fine example of the differences that always occur between left and right.

They can agree about the solution for the problem, or about the reason for the problem, or disagree about both, but they can never agree about both of them. In this case I completely agree with Saladbar about the reason, and with DJ when it comes to the solution (in short: Leave).

Differences keep the human minds alive. So...

Cheers!

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163028
08/14/06 10:33 PM
08/14/06 10:33 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:

Cheers!
Hey, that's my line! :p

Cheers,
Double-J

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163029
08/15/06 01:46 AM
08/15/06 01:46 AM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
You can have it, if you like it that much.

Best wishes,
Enzo

:p

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163030
08/15/06 10:41 AM
08/15/06 10:41 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Copyright infringement!

I'll send a suicide bombing Michael Moore after you! :p

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163031
08/15/06 01:42 PM
08/15/06 01:42 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Secondly, let's not have another Clinton fire-sale when it comes to human intelligence and covert technology. After the GHW Bush administration left, President Clinton made deep cuts to the intelligence capabilities of this country, which contributed (in part) to 9/11. Let's get more human intelligence, and more R&D to get this people what they need to infiltrate and dissolve these groups from within.

EXCUSE ME, THIS WAS THE RESULT OF BUDGET GUTS THE GINGRICH RUN CONGRESS PUT IN PLACE DURING THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION.
AND CLINTON HAS BEEN GONE SIX YEARS. THAT MORON IN THE WHITE HOUSE HAS DONE MORE FOR TERRORISTS THAN BIN LADEN.

Unfortunately, they want to kill us. Oh well. Kumbaya. You can't tell me that even if we left, terrorist acts against the United States would stop. Again, I think my aforementioned plan would help, but there will always be these terrorists in one form or another, we just have to be as prepared as possible.

Quote:
Please, spare me your bullshit!
Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Best,
DJ [/QB][/QUOTE]

They do not hate us for our freedom. They do dislike our western ways (somewhat) but there's a lot of Arabs who come to this country and Europe and they cant take those clothes off fast enough, nor can they slam down a few cocktails as soon as their feet are on our soil. That stuff will take care of itself.

The real root of the hatred is that the countries from which the terrorists come are un by bad, corrupt governments who brainwash them from the time they are small children into thinking their miserable existence is directly caused by the US. This is taught in the Madrassas, and the scum that run Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Syria, and Iran are more than happy to have us as a scape goat as they take advantage of their own people --- living in luxury while the people live in squalor. They also want to hold on to power, and they have no interest in giving education or power to their own people. As long as this goes on...as long as it is permitted (i.e. Bush holding hands with that Saudi fuck) That whole region will be a breeding ground for terrorists.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163032
08/16/06 09:17 AM
08/16/06 09:17 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
EXCUSE ME, THIS WAS THE RESULT OF BUDGET GUTS THE GINGRICH RUN CONGRESS PUT IN PLACE DURING THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION.
AND CLINTON HAS BEEN GONE SIX YEARS. THAT MORON IN THE WHITE HOUSE HAS DONE MORE FOR TERRORISTS THAN BIN LADEN.
Blah, blah, blah. Last time I checked, Clinton had a dick, and some balls (at least Monica said so). He should grow some. They were Clinton's cuts, not Newt Gingrich's. Especially knowing what a hawk Gingrich is, stop spinning the issue and, as DC said, "spare me your bullshit."

Clinton is gone for six years, but when 9/11 happened, he had only been removed since 2000. So 1-2 years, give or take. Not much time to rebuild all the human intelligence and covert ops we'd lost.

And the moron in the White House has done more to encourage terror? Gee, let's all forget Somalia and all the other goodies like not killing Bin Laden for starters. Maybe if he wasn't busy ejaculating on ugly Jewish interns, Clinton could have stopped the grassroots of Muslim terror.

BTW - his Middle East peace program turned out well too, didn't it?

Quote:
They do not hate us for our freedom. They do dislike our western ways (somewhat) but there's a lot of Arabs who come to this country and Europe and they cant take those clothes off fast enough, nor can they slam down a few cocktails as soon as their feet are on our soil. That stuff will take care of itself.
You're lumping two separate entities - Islamic fundamentalists and people who are Muslim - into one group.

Islamic terrorists hate us for our freedom, power, and Westernization.

Immigrants who come here who happen to be of the Muslim faith obviously find our freedoms to be favorable, or else they wouldn't come here.

In the future, please make a clear distinction rather than a mass generalization.

Quote:
The real root of the hatred is that the countries from which the terrorists come are un by bad, corrupt governments who brainwash them from the time they are small children into thinking their miserable existence is directly caused by the US. This is taught in the Madrassas, and the scum that run Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Syria, and Iran are more than happy to have us as a scape goat as they take advantage of their own people --- living in luxury while the people live in squalor. They also want to hold on to power, and they have no interest in giving education or power to their own people.
Kudos on understanding the issue.

Quote:
As long as this goes on...as long as it is permitted (i.e. Bush holding hands with that Saudi fuck) That whole region will be a breeding ground for terrorists.
Actually, as long as America still exists, it will be going on, since a.) Israel is one in the same in their eyes and b.) they know we need their oil.

Best©,
Double-J

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163033
08/16/06 09:33 AM
08/16/06 09:33 AM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
Maybe if he wasn't busy ejaculating on ugly Jewish interns, Clinton could have stopped the grassroots of Muslim terror.
What possible relevance or connection does the fact that Ms. Lewinsky was Jewish have to any of this?

"Difficult....not impossible"
Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163034
08/16/06 09:40 AM
08/16/06 09:40 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

I like details.

Of course, before I get called anti-semetic, it wouldn't of mattered had she been black, arab, hispanic, native american, etc. She just happened to be Jewish. I didn't pick it. It's how it happened.

Not that it matters anyways...

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163035
08/16/06 10:26 AM
08/16/06 10:26 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Most Muslim men probably don't care that Western women are running around half-naked-- they just don't want their wives and daughters doing the same thing.
You're right. They don't want their wives and daughters doing the same thing as westernized woman. They'd rather have them do this :

EXCLUSIVE: BABY BOMB
By Susie Boniface And Michael Duffy
A husband and wife terror team planned to sacrifice their baby as part of a plot to blast transatlantic jets out of the sky, detectives fear.

Police probing the planned terror outrage are investigating an alleged gruesome plan to use the young baby as a "decoy".

They believe the man may have wanted to take his wife and child on board a flight and she was prepared to sacrifice her baby in the deadly suicide strike.

Cops believe they would have hidden deadly chemicals in the baby's milk. The grim discovery is behind the decision to make all mothers taste their baby's milk before boarding flights to make sure it has not been contaminated.

Detectives are horrified at the prospect the terror suspect could have been prepared to kill his own family.

Last night a high-ranking intelligence source said: "This takes things to a horrifying new level. It is truly horrific that a man may have been ready to blow up his wife and she was prepared to let her child die."

Sickening. The thought of someone, especially a parent willing to sacrafice their own baby for the sake of Jihad and hatred is just disgusting.

Ooops! Here I go again! I'd better be careful what I say because according to some people here I might offend the terrorists with my words and "de-humanize " them which may cause them to want to sacrafice their own babies for the sake of Jihad which translates into a sick and hateful crusade against us infidels. :rolleyes:

JIHAD THIS

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163036
08/16/06 10:44 AM
08/16/06 10:44 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

My favorite was the families of suicide bombers who were paid for their sons and daughters who "martyred" themselves (read: killing Israeli women and children) and were compensated based on the number of Jews they killed. :rolleyes:

But hey, they don't hate Israel, they just want "their" land...

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163037
08/16/06 08:17 PM
08/16/06 08:17 PM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
Quote:
I like details.

Of course, before I get called anti-semetic (sic), it wouldn't of mattered had she been black, arab, hispanic, native american, etc. She just happened to be Jewish. I didn't pick it. It's how it happened.
No one is saying you're anti-semitic, and why would calling attention to the fact that she was Jewish lead anyone to the conclusion that you are?

I am simply wondering why you call our attention to that particular "detail" rather than any of dozens of others you might have picked….

You could have said, for example

Maybe if he wasn't busy ejaculating on 22-year old interns, or
Maybe if he wasn't busy ejaculating on Lewis & Clark College graduates, or
Maybe if he wasn't busy ejaculating on interns with degrees in Psychology...

All “details”…..

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163038
08/16/06 10:17 PM
08/16/06 10:17 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Because, frankly, while I like details, I don't feel the need to write an entire biography of a White House bimbo and her little blue dress. I believe the original description will (continue) to suffice.

If for some particular reason that doesn't please you, feel free to insert any of the other factoids you've mentioned into the Monica Lewinsky quote. Hell, you could change it to:

"Maybe if he wasn't busy
a.) raping women on his gubernatorial campaign trail...
b.) repeatedly sexually harassing female employees throughout his tenure in various public offices...
c.) lying to the American people about his felonious sexual past...

...Clinton could have stopped the grassroots of Muslim terror."

Either way, this particular discussion is irrelevant, and has nothing to do with the topic(s) at the heart of the posts.

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163039
08/16/06 11:41 PM
08/16/06 11:41 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Still busy about a guy enjoying something...

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163040
08/17/06 06:09 AM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163041
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
Quote:
Because, frankly, while I like details, I don't feel the need to write an entire biography of a White House bimbo and her little blue dress.
Exactly.

That's why I wondered why you selected that particular "factoid" to bring to our attention, instead of any of the thousands of others which were available.

It doesn't "please me" or not "please me". It just makes me curious.

I mean, if you shared a characteristic with a well known person - I dunno, let's say you had a Masters Degree in Crop Fertilization - and someone, in writing about that well known person, cited the fact, to the exclusion of all others (and that fact had notrhing whatsoever to do with the story in which the person was being described), that this well known person had a masters Degree in Crop Fertilization, mightn't you say....

"Hey....He has a Masters Degree in Crop Fertilization. So do I!

I wonder why the author chose to mention that fact."

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163042
08/17/06 09:32 AM
08/17/06 09:32 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Certain posters here who have an obsession with Clinton's sex life, and who have also made curious comments about Jews in the past are probably upset that one of the blow jobs occurred on Easter Sunday.

The fact of the matter is that on August 6, 2001 a memo saying Bin Laden was going to use airplanes as weapons was ignored by the Bush White House. He was top busy clearing brush and condemning stem cell research in Crawford.

What says it all about Bush is that moronic look he had on his face right after he was told about the towers being hit. Here the USA was under attack and the "commander in chief" sat there looking more like Fredo after his father was shot than the leader of a superpower.

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163043
08/17/06 10:01 AM
08/17/06 10:01 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Maybe it has to do with the fact that Jewish women aren't known for giving oral sex. Good, Bad or any at all.

(joke)

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163044
08/17/06 10:02 AM
08/17/06 10:02 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
DT- I am no great Bush supporter, but I have to disagree with you. I would classify that expression as more of one of disbelief, and I'd bet that each and every one us had that same expression upon hearing the news that day. I've also heard Bush criticized for continuing to read to the schoolchildren, and I disagree with that, too. They were young children, and I think that he instinctively carried on so as not to alarm them.

The truth is, during the Clinton administration we were all enjoying a robust economy. I think that there are very few Americans who wanted to rock the boat and start a war back then. And as far as the cuts in DoD money, weren't many of those cuts due to the end of the Cold War?

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163045
08/17/06 10:04 AM
08/17/06 10:04 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Certain posters here who have an obsession with Clinton's sex life, and who have also made curious comments about Jews in the past are probably upset that one of the blow jobs occurred on Easter Sunday.
You are way out of line with that comment Don T. And I take complete offense to your making a remark about a Holy day such as Easter. You've generalized the situation instead of taking what was posted here and addressing it one on one. There is absolutely no reason for you to generalize and attack another religion in response to ONE person's post, I am very very surprised in you as I thought that you were above these cheap shot religious remarks.

JJ made a reference to Monica being Jewish, and Plaw addressed it without generalizing or taking any cheap shots at any other religion.

But you decide to respond to JJ's post by offending others here, who may not even agree with what JJ posted, by generailing another religion and making an ignorant remarkl. Taking a general shot at another religion is totally uncalled for. I am really really surpirsed at you on this one.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163046
08/17/06 10:55 AM
08/17/06 10:55 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
"curious comments about Jews?"

Please show me one time when I've been hateful or spiteful towards Jews. Please. I've (repeatedly) defended their right to exist in Israel, and have a great deal of respect for the Judeo-Christian community. So, once again, to paraphrase DC, "please spare me your bullshit."

Quote:
The fact of the matter is that on August 6, 2001 a memo saying Bin Laden was going to use airplanes as weapons was ignored by the Bush White House. He was top busy clearing brush and condemning stem cell research in Crawford.
Oh, you mean the same sort of intelligence that lefties like you shat on in Colin Powell's indictment of Iraq? Double-standard much?

And again, before you start bitching about how Bush ignored what was going to happen on 9/11, try reading . I know, facts are a strange and unusual concept to those on the left, but you may be surprised.

Quote:
What says it all about Bush is that moronic look he had on his face right after he was told about the towers being hit. Here the USA was under attack and the "commander in chief" sat there looking more like Fredo after his father was shot than the leader of a superpower.
Even SB, whom I have had disagreements with in the past, realizes what a retarded statement you've got there. :rolleyes:

And Bush's face doesn't compare to Clinton's "O" face by any means, or Monica with her little blue dress stained with "biological evidence" for Ken Starr.

"Please spare us your bullshit."

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:
The truth is, during the Clinton administration we were all enjoying a robust economy. I think that there are very few Americans who wanted to rock the boat and start a war back then. And as far as the cuts in DoD money, weren't many of those cuts due to the end of the Cold War?
The problem is that the Cold War was already ending with Reagan in office. Yet, the first Bush administrations cuts were simply trimming the fat - the Clinton cuts severely limited our intelligence capabilities (specifically human and covert ops), and simply added to the buereaucratic clusterfuck that made for zero useful communication between agencies and left us vulnerable to 9/11. Again, as I've said in the past, I don't hold Clinton single-handedly responsible for 9/11. But I think his policies and actions had repurcussions that would help take those towers down in September of 2001.

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Double-J:
[b] Because, frankly, while I like details, I don't feel the need to write an entire biography of a White House bimbo and her little blue dress.
Exactly.

That's why I wondered why you selected that particular "factoid" to bring to our attention, instead of any of the thousands of others which were available.

I mean, if you shared a characteristic with a well known person - I dunno, let's say you had a Masters Degree in Crop Fertilization - and someone, in writing about that well known person, cited the fact, to the exclusion of all others (and that fact had notrhing whatsoever to do with the story in which the person was being described), that this well known person had a masters Degree in Crop Fertilization, mightn't you say....

I wonder why the author chose to mention that fact." [/b][/quote]For some reason, this kind of reminds me of Willie Horton. Like, oh no, it's racism because a black guy committed murder, rape, and assault, and someone called him on it!

Perhaps I used a reference to Ms. Lewinsky's Jewish heritage because it as one of the more defining and well known characteristics used in describing her? I mean, I did mention she is an intern (well known) and that she blew the President (well known), don't see why the Jewish issue is such an...issue.

Oh well. Maybe Hillary had better taste when she was fooling around with a Catholic assistant to her husband, whom later committed suicide.

In addition to Willie Horton, also sounds like the exciting Gannett rule that they had to feature a minority in every story they had in their television news coverage.

Cheers,
Double-J

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163047
08/17/06 12:39 PM
08/17/06 12:39 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Not all of those terrorists that you mention, DC, were part of organized terror groups or terror operations.

That may be so, but even those like the Brooklyn Bridge killer, are products of the radicalized speaches and teachings of the IslamoNazi doctorine. Although the murder of that young jewish boy was classified as a homocide, it was later found that the shooter's actions were a result of his feelings on Middle Eastern politics. His ingestion of radical speaches and anti-jewish sentiments taught by those radicals provided a motive for his attack. Statements uttered by the leaders of Islamic radical movements who try covering themselves with religious legitimacy have far reaching influence over many sympathizers and therefore cause a person, who while they may not be part of a terrorist organization in name, to commit acts of terror.

So no matter how you slice it, it comes up as an act of terrorism.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163048
08/17/06 01:11 PM
08/17/06 01:11 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by dontomasso:
[b] Certain posters here who have an obsession with Clinton's sex life, and who have also made curious comments about Jews in the past are probably upset that one of the blow jobs occurred on Easter Sunday.
"curious comments about Jews?"

Please show me one time when I've been hateful or spiteful towards Jews. Please. I've (repeatedly) defended their right to exist in Israel, and have a great deal of respect for the Judeo-Christian community. So, once again, to paraphrase DC, "please spare me your bullshit."

Quote:
Oh, you mean the same sort of intelligence that lefties like you shat on in Colin Powell's indictment of Iraq? Double-standard much?

And again, before you start bitching about how Bush ignored what was going to happen on 9/11, try reading . I know, facts are a strange and unusual concept to those on the left, but you may be surprised.

Quote:
Even SB, whom I have had disagreements with in the past, realizes what a retarded statement you've got there. :rolleyes:

And Bush's face doesn't compare to Clinton's "O" face by any means, or Monica with her little blue dress stained with "biological evidence" for Ken Starr.

"Please spare us your bullshit."

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:
The problem is that the Cold War was already ending with Reagan in office. Yet, the first Bush administrations cuts were simply trimming the fat - the Clinton cuts severely limited our intelligence capabilities (specifically human and covert ops), and simply added to the buereaucratic clusterfuck that made for zero useful communication between agencies and left us vulnerable to 9/11. Again, as I've said in the past, I don't hold Clinton single-handedly responsible for 9/11. But I think his policies and actions had repurcussions that would help take those towers down in September of 2001.

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Double-J:
[b] Because, frankly, while I like details, I don't feel the need to write an entire biography of a White House bimbo and her little blue dress.
Exactly.

I wonder why the author chose to mention that fact." [/b][/quote]For some reason, this kind of reminds me of Willie Horton. Like, oh no, it's racism because a black guy committed murder, rape, and assault, and someone called him on it!

Perhaps I used a reference to Ms. Lewinsky's Jewish heritage because it as one of the more defining and well known characteristics used in describing her? I mean, I did mention she is an intern (well known) and that she blew the President (well known), don't see why the Jewish issue is such an...issue.

Oh well. Maybe Hillary had better taste when she was fooling around with a Catholic assistant to her husband, whom later committed suicide.

In addition to Willie Horton, also sounds like the exciting Gannett rule that they had to feature a minority in every story they had in their television news coverage.

Cheers,
Double-J [/b][/quote]Easy there big fella....in fact one of the BJ's did occur on Easter and it was the subject of a Bill Maher joke which I lifted from him in my post. As a practicing Roman Catholic, I have reverence for that day, I was just pointing out another irrelevant factoid that had been left out of the discussion.

While we are on the subject of trashing religions, I have seen some pretty horrible generalizations about Muslims from some posters (not from you DC) but I dont see much outrage when that happens.

Re: Terrorists Attack Thwarted #163049
08/17/06 01:23 PM
08/17/06 01:23 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
I have seen some pretty horrible generalizations about Muslims from some posters (not from you DC) but I dont see much outrage when that happens.
Muslims in general or Muslim EXTREMISTS ?

There is a difference.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull