Had I been asked that question a few years ago, I probably would have said no. However I don't feel that way now. PLaw's passing has my mind and heart in somewhat of a turmoil, not fully understanding myself why I feel the way I feel. The only conclusion I must come to is that I sincerely care because I consider many here friends, and everyone here part of our special "group."

I think it really affected most of us. Why? Because we talked to him everyday, or a the very least read his posts, and throughout the years yes, we have gotten to know him and love him and care about him. How can you NOT get to know people to a certain degree when you post for years, communicating, reading thoughts & opinions, and for some of us, actually meeting some of the group? Do you have to be face to face to get to know someone?

I do think a lot depends too, on where you post regularly, but also think we lucked out (really we did), on this particular site, because for the most part, everyone has become close (cyberally anyway)and we are a caring group.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon