Both Snatch and Lock Sock represent British film at it's best. The seedy underworld that permeates London's East End is captured magnificently. I certainly came out of the cinema with a smile on my boat ( boatcrace- face , cockney rhyming slang). Ritchie is a different sort of director to Quentin T. Quentin relies on gory violence a bit too much for my liking. Some of the lines in Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction are killer but my eyes haven't been desensitised enough yet for the shit he fills the screen with. Is Ritchie a one trick pony ? Can he move into another genre or is there a need to change a winning formula. ? It's quite pathetic that he portays himself as a rough scumbag sort when in fact he attended a very prestigious private school and he coes from an old school aritstocratic family.
PS The Windsors ( Royal family surname since WW2 ) were originally called Saxe-Coburg- Gothe's. They changed their name in WW2 cos it was too German sounding and tehy didn't want to arouse public anger. One of Queen Elizabeth's relatives went on trial at Nuremberg for war crimes ( as a Nazi). They are notorious for their in-breeding which is in itself a disgusting despicable practice. Centuries of cousins marrying cousins etc has led to the Queen Mother attaining Herculean like powers. Immune to most diseases, gen wise freak like, they're more Adams family protoypes than anything that ever came out of Pennsylvania. See 'La Haine' - the greatest film of all time.

It was a Kalashnikov