Originally posted by Turnbull:
[QUOTE] ...The way Brando made his face fall, then recover, has never been duplicated...
And not only that, but the look on his face just before Tom tells him about Sonny...you know he's bracing himself for some very bad news. Then he just releases...so beautifully done.

Brando moments like that occur throughout the entire film. Some critic whose name escapes me hit the mark when he said that Brando does things in this movie that NO ONE else could've ever of (including the orange peel teeth).

And DonMichaelCorleone...do yourself a favor and don't watch the movies and JUST look for the things people mention here. Part of the joy of enjoying them over and over is you catch something new, gain a new insight to something almost every time...without even trying (especially in GFII)!

I've never 'analyzed' either film. I just watched. Much more fun that way.

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON