Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
What is After Hours about? What's After Hours about? What's Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore about? What's Who's That Knocking at My Door about??
After Hours-A man goes into SoHo to meet a woman.After realizing he wants nothing to do with that girl he tries to make his way home, something that will tale him the entire night to do.
10/10 Very funny.You should definately see it

Alice Doesnt Live Here Anymore- A woman, who has lived her life simply as the "wife" is forced to make a living to support herself and her son. She makes an attempt to go back to Monerae and make it as a singer.
5.5/10 Although I do like what Scorsese did with the picture(editing,etc)I cannot stand the story,I find it very boring.It feels like a story they put on Lifetime.A 40 something woman I think would enjoy it more than me.

Who's That Knocking At My Door?- This was his student film at NYU that was periodicly added onto.It basically tells the story of a guy in New York who meets an educated girl.
7/10 Tells a good story, but I think some of it can be confusing and irrelivant.

If winners never lose, well, then a loser sure can sing the blues.