Goodfella, I thought The Last Temptation was pretty sweet, or at least the ending. It is a difficult movie to find since Blockbuster years ago said they would never carry it in there stores & now we have one in our Blockbuster store near us. I would try Netflix and if not, keep trying video stores. I know BestBuy sells it, or again maybe it's just the BestBuy near me for $30. It's pretty expensive but that's just because it's so hard to find. I LOVE Willam Dafoe & thought he did a good job as Jesus & Marty did he usual thing. The only thing I should warn you about, that got A LOT of people so upset and it was something so small, but this movie is a FICTIONAL portral of Christ. It's not like The Passion of the Christ where the movie is based off of scriptures. This movie was adopted from a book and it's a fictional portral of Christ. As long as you go into the movie knowing that, then you should enjoy it. I myself am a Christian & was not offended at all by this movie, like so many others have been.