Quote:
Originally posted by Scarlett:
After tehy put him into the Witness Protection Program and sent him to hide out in Seattle (I remember hearing about him in the news since I was living near Seatle at the time) he couldn't leave "The Life" behind and kept getting in trouble with the police. I'm not sure if they either kicked him out of the program or he left it voluntarily. How do you protect a guy like him?

Haven't seen Phoebe Cates in ANYTHING since she had a small role " I Love You to Death" with Kevin Kline, a great movie if you need some good laughs sometime. Where ya been Phoebe?
The Witness protection program kicked him out from what I can remember. Henry decided to go on the Geraldo Rivera show. He also was doing things he shouldn't. Henry even said that it was hard to live that way when he was used to his other lifestyle. He only received between $1000-$1500 a month and couldn't make it.

http://kingfish4400.webstore.com/

blu-ray/dvd/vhs/more. 1449 + titles. PRICE DROP ON ALL TITLES + 30 percent off all titles, free shipping, one bus day handling time, and guest checkout available- membership not required to make a purchase. 52 SALES to date. verified seller. BATMAN52 IS THE CODE THAT MUST BE ENTERED AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE DISCOUNT.