I too, think if there is a GF4 they should concentrate on the "missing years". We all feel as though we know this "family" in the very beginning and toward the end. But there are the years when Vito was younger that we don't know. I want to know more about Vito getting his power. When GF 1 started he already gained power and in GF2 in the flashbacks with DeNiro,it showed the very beginning. How did he get from the butcher shop/deli or whatever, to the man of power he became? We saw him get Mr. Roberto to lower the rent for his neighbor, and we saw him "whack" Funnucci (which I realize was the beginning of his crime life), but what happens after that.

On the other hand, I realize sequels can get overdone and I wouldn't want that to happen. But there sure seems to be a lot of interest in one. Maybe with the right people (director/actors, etc) it can be done.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon