I don't get it.

Aspanu died in 1950.

A Non-Puzo GF3 script from 1978 had Vito's illegitimate brother Gaetano Corleone take over the Family in 60's until Santino Junior wa sold enough.

Paramount has rights to Stefan Andolini name, and he wasn't used in Sicilian movie, he WAS in the irish War with Vito in the 1930's. Maybe GF4 could include Stefan Andolini.

Actually, a sfar as Corleone eneimes post 1980 goes. Omerta answers that.

Michael Graziella was Don Corleone in 1995. (Maybe Vincent was jailed during Commision Case in 1980's). Astorre Viola was Don Aprile in 1995, the Clericuzio ar ementioned but there Don isn't invovled.

Ther ecould be a Puzo fest blending Last Don 3, and Omerta 2 with a GF5.

Wouldn't that be F'ed up.

As for The Sicilian, I've brought it to Turi's attention that Justina had a baby in 1950. His son would be 30 for Opera Gf3, hmm.

I guess the Domenick Clemenza charcter could be altered to be Clemenza's son/Grandson.

As for raping Vito's mother? What makes you think Aspanu wasn't related to Stefan? They were both traitors.

Then again that woud be a WEIRD family.

Grandpa Tessio, Poppa Carlo, Nephew Fabrizzio, Brother Fredo, Cousin Dante, Fiance Grace, Uncle Stefan, Poppatempo :p , Uncle Zasa, Frankie Lips, the traitor Famaily.