I'm gonna try to squeeze in a new scene before I have to go to class. Damned education...

"If I have learned one thing it is that there is a time and a place for everything, as such, with time comes change. Evolution is a necessity." -Memoirs of Michael Corleone*

Scene Two: Early in the morning, Michael's asleep. Neri enters and tells him that Andrew Hagen wants to speak to him before he returns to Rome. Andrew Hagen enters and starts yelling hysterically about how Michael murdered his father and how he's gonna roast in hell for what he's done. "There are some for whom no amount of forgiveness is sufficient." Very angry, Michael has Neri throw Andrew out of the house.

Neri returns and tells Michael that Andrew's gone... but he's got some bad news too.

-Drat, gotta go to class...-

(* I wrote "The Memoirs of Michael Corleone" in a creative writing class last year. Felt like quoting it. Pardon my egotism.)

~Mikey~

"Be discreet in all things, and so render it unnecessary to be mysterious about any." - Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington