First of all: all the women; thank you for your compliments. I just put my face with this topic to show you who I am. And why not, the chance of seeing someone of you in real life is (and I qoute Axl Rose) one in a million...if the pain was worth it? Man, there was no pain. Ofcourse, as a Godfather should wink I asked permission to my father and mother. That was the most important thing because I am still living with them and the had to agree...There is another pain though; the pain of regret. But I must say that I look at my tattoo every day and I never had one doubt of placing it. The desicion of placing it was when I saw the movie about thirty times and still crying at the end. This is a circle of life I keep repeating every 2 or 3 months. Just to value life I guess. For me there is a lot of violence in the Godfather but I think everything is justified. Reading the Famliy on this moment gives me more backup on that sentence.

Second: who the hell is Bruce Greenwood... wink

Third: I was wondering if there are more people with a GF tatto on this board. I think JG has allready viewed the topic, but I will contact him. I have seen Pacino en de Niro in tattoo magazines here and they gave me chills...

Francesco Corleone