It does look like something is cooking this season with the women. (Pun intentional, awright?!) Carmela's anxiety about their financial future (and TIS, I too believe she's being caring, not selfish) while at the same time developing a potentially disastrous crush on Furio. Janet doing - what? Either a) going after Bobby because she feels she must have a man and/or b)using Bobby to wheedle into Junior's favor (to challenge Tony?) Meadow taking charge of her life and losing her adolescent petulance. And poor Adrianna; betrayed by her one close "friend", now on the spot to rat or go to jail, unsuccessfully trying to pull Christopher out of it; she's collapsing. We see so much of Dr. Melfi's own therapy sessions; to set up a breakthrough? Break w/ Tony? Will her son and Meadow get together??

And that Gloria?! Aaaagghh!

Looking forward to tonight!

(BTW...my father, Italian, not young, not too well, told me he cried when Tony sat with the ailing horse as the Dean Martin "Rio Bravo" ballad played. It was a surprisingly sweet moment, and I love my dad's reaction. Just wanted to share that about my dad with you all; forgive my sentimentality!)