I agree with you, CD. It was a solid show, but not worthy of a season finale. Where was the surprise, where was the cliffhanger? I kinda figured that Carm would snap sooner or later since Furio left, but I really didn't want them to base the whole episode on that and the house that they were gonna buy.

As the minutes ticked by, I kept wondering when the huge surprise was gonna come. When they spent a couple minutes on Meadow crying in her room, I thought she was gonna slit her wrists or take some pills or something. Or when Tony went out to meet Johnny Sac to tell him that he wasn't going to whack Carmine, I thought that maybe Johnny was gonna get clipped. But nothing happened.

I was hoping that maybe Tony would realize how much he loved Carm and he would beg and stuff, but it never happened. I hope that the fifth season isn't spent with Tony and Carm in marriage counseling. Maybe Tony will feel like he has less to live for, so he's gonna go all out on Johnny if shit happens with Carmine. Then that would be a logical lead-in to his eventual death.