1. Season 1- Unlike the rest of you I like the first season the best. Along with Season 2, this season had great story lines and involved characters like Dr. Melfi, Paulie, Silvio and Uncle Junior more than the later seasons. Livia and Pussy where great charaters too. Hell, characters like Vin the cop, Jackie Sr. and Mikey Palmice made this season what I think is the best!
My favorite episode: College

2. Season 2- Without a doubt! Very very close to being #1 in my book. Again had some of the best story lines. Janice, Richie and Furio were great additions. I think the scenes that involved Pussy were the best, especially the boat scene.
My favorite episode: Funhouse

3. Season 3- Good season, but lots of unresolved issues. No one knows what happend to the Russian. Also I wondered if Melfi would ever tell Tony that she was raped. Ralphie and Jackie Jr. story lines were great too.
My favorite episode: Pine Barrens

4. Season 5- (I haven't watched this season that much, maybe someday this season will bump up to my #3 spot.) After watching Season 4, almost anything David Chase could come up with for a Season 5 would be better than the last. Lots of tension and lots of blood!! Tony B. was a great addition and so was Feetch LaManna (I wish he was in more episodes!). I liked how this season delt with the problems in New York. One of the most shocking moments was with Vito and the security guard. I laughed my ass off! But the best moment in this season is when Adriana gets it from Silvio! RIP Adriana- She was so hot!
My favorite episode: Long Term Parking

5. Season 4- Hmmm. What happend?! This was the Sopranos's "The Godfather Part 3." I just didn't understand this season. Chris with his drug addiction was fun to watch. Ralphie's head in the bowling ball bag was funny. But the whole Pie-O-My thing just didn't do it for me. Why would Tony do that ugly one-legged russian twat? The only thing I thought was outstanding was the last episode where Carmella decided to seperate from Tony. Great Acting. Other than that, not-so-good season.(Even though I sound negative on this season, I still would watch this season over any other crap thats on TV!!)
My favorite episode: Whitecaps

My Favorite episode ever: Pine Barrens

The Sopranos Kicks Ass!