Looking at that list has me wondering who Eddie Pietro is? I see he appeared in two episodes near the end of last season, but I cant remember who he is. Appears in 3 out of the first 4, so he must have some sort of importance. Guess we'll find out... In 5 months.

Next, I wanted to share this paragraph from a NY Daily News article. Just a bit about the Sopranos, and this is current, so dont be confused.

Quote:
Musacchia pulled off Northern Blvd. through the main gates of the massive catering hall that sits like Xanadu on the lip of Nassau County in Gatsby Country, passing uniformed cops, real and reel, and recognizable cast faces - Stevie Van Zandt, Tony Sirico, Mike Imperioli, Jimmy Gandolfini, Vince Curatola and Steve Buscemi .
Kind of interesting, considering that shotgun blast to the side of the head seemed pretty final, but hey, maybe its a dream sequence or he was just hanging out. Here's the link for all you non-believers Article

I also found another article about the filming for Season 6. Here's some of the main points.

"The cast and crew of "The Sopranos" have descended on Cozzarelli's in Belleville, the unofficial funeral home of the HBO mob drama. As with all "Sopranos" wakes, most of the cast is on hand. A few minutes before the first rehearsal, some of the supporting actors (Max Casella, Frankie Valli) are already in full wardrobe."

"The new season will pick up roughly in real time, about two years after the deaths of Adriana and Tony B. and the arrest of Johnny Sack."

"Sirico and Joe Gannascoli (Vito Spatafore) study each other's suits to see which has the better tailoring. Gandolfini mocks the new tan on the face of Steven Schirripa (Bobby Bacala), while Schirripa is giving Van Zandt the business about Silvio's fuller, less helmet-y hairstyle."

"Gandolfini has particular trouble with a line where Tony replies to Christopher's complaint that the mood is morbid by saying, "This is a funeral home. We're surrounded by death." On one take, he mistakenly says, "We're surrounded by dead people," and Michael Imperioli jumps back and delivers a startled "Where?"

"Huddled in with familiar wiseguys like Gandolfini, Sirico and Imperioli is Lenny Venito, playing a new character called Butter. One actor wonders what role Butter will play in the season. "He's the new Richie Aprile, the guy we yell at for nine months," Gandolfini suggests, but no one knows especially not Venito. "This is not only my first day, but my first two hours," he shrugs. "I know what you know."

"We always ask each other, 'What have you heard?'" says Gannascoli, whose character was revealed to be secretly gay last season. "I'm worried. After what I did, it (getting whacked) could happen to me."

"Chase has kept plans for the series finale entirely to himself "It could end with a giant nuclear holocaust that destroys New Jersey, for all I know," says Winter but no one is eager to hear them."

"Van Zandt is already proposing a Silvio spin-off. ("I'm not kidding.")"

Article

Here's some photos which accompanied the article.

[img]http://www.nj.com/cgi-bin/nph-cachecam.c...PG&ct=10800[/img]
... There's our first shot of Curto. I hope all you Sopranos fans havent forgotten that under-the-radar rat. Some people aren't giving him more then a few episodes till he gets whacked. We'll see.

CONTINUED...

I dream in widescreen.