Nice find SC. I don't get TV Guide, so Ill have to ask you, do they reveal any further details? I'm wondering if the wedding of Johnny Sac's daughter and Chris's wedding are one in the same.

And some new news...

In an interview with Sopranos writers Robin Green and Mitch Burgess, they revealed a small detail that Johnny Sac, in episode 2 of the new season, orders a hit from jail after finding he's been insulted by this person. Phil Leotardo is the one who takes the order. Not sure who the victim could be or whether the hit is succesful or not. Here's the exact quote.

"This is for a seven-line scene from episode two of the forthcoming season. Incarcerated New York Mob boss Johnny “Sack” is getting a visitor. He learns he’s been dissed, and orders a hit. That’s about all I can tell you—otherwise I’d have to kill you, too."

"Back on set, ready to roll. Mitch and Robin sit on high director’s chairs with their names on the backrest, earphones on, watching over monitors, as jump-suited JOHNNY SACRAMONI (played by Vincent Curatola) faces his captain PHIL LEOTARDO (Frank Vincent) across a table. DIRECTOR walks around with cigarette blowing extra smoke into the air."

And the link.

Who's on the chopping block?

I dream in widescreen.