My brother bought Batman Begins for PS2. I decided to give it a whirl yesterday. Man, am I disappointed. The game just fails to deliver on every aspect (except the voice acting, which is great). The main aspect of the game is to instill fear in your enemies. Rather than let you be creative, there's predetermined things you must do to scare your enemies, like throwing the Bat-a-rang at a crate and having it fall down near the enemy. This causes them to drop their weapons and act like little girls. The controls are floaty, the Batmobile sequences are pointless, and clearly rip off Burnout 3 (why the hell do you have arrows pointing you in the direction you're supposed to go, like you're on a racetrack or something?) The graphics are good, and perfectly captures the mood of the latest film, but they spent all this time on the graphics, and forgot that they're actually making a game that people will be playing. EA has definitely done better.

5/10

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis