Okay, my on-going analysis:

Passing: I'm getting better, I finally was able to figure out that the games automatic drop-back really does work, because I always tried to do it myself and my passes sucked. Let go of the controller once you hike the ball and you'll get the proper drop back. You can still move in the pocket, but this give you better accuracy.

Running: Damn, in every football game I've ever played, I own running to the outside. Alot of power and sweep routes work well for me. Some of the iss packages are okay but you need to know who is the DE's you'll be up against...not recommended against Warren Sapp, let me tell you. :p

Overall: I'm elated and pissed at the same time. Of course, I guess it's pretty realistic, since my Bills can win most of the games you would expect them to (i.e. versus Jacksonville, Cleveland, etc.) and they lose in the difficult ones (i.e. Denver, New England, etc.) so I can see that the teams are properly scaled.

---

As far as difficulty goes guys, this is what I've done:

All-Pro difficulty...notched human catching up one, notched human coverage up one or two. Notched CPU passing down one, CPU catching down two, and CPU coverage down one. This makes it pretty even, since I haven't had to adjust any running. The computer can make passes to open guys, but has diffuculty in coverage...if you don't change, you get catches from the CPU in triple coverage :p