I GOT IT!
YES!

I've been playing it for hours, and you know what!?

I don't like it.

I'm sorry. I just don't like the new health system. Food for health, working out all the time, no armor to find, gaining respect(though this reminds me of GTA 1 and 2). Plus, now you have to use the control sticks. I don't like that, I'm an arrow pad guy. I'm just not getting a good feeling from this game. I liked the simplicity of Vice City. Shoot, kill, get car, beat mission. Health and armor, simple. I don't know, I'm just overwhelmed by all the possibilities. Gangs and getting shot everywhere I go, right off the bat. I hope this game improves when I leave Los Santos.

I'm yammering. I probably just need more time with it, but as of now, I might pop in Vice City.

Doctor Ferro

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.