I got my latest issue of EGM, the one featuring the first hard details on The Godfather videogame. I haven't read the entire article yet, but they have actual gameplay screenshots, and all the screenshots in the story are representative of what The Godfather will look like on Xbox 2. And let me be the first to tell you, it looks absolutely incredible. The in-game graphics are better than most CGI cutscenes you see in videogames nowadays. I'll leave all the hard details in the article for all of you to read when you pick up your copy of the magazine. I just got mine in the mail today, so it probably won't be available on newstands for another week or so. Let me just say, you will all be in for a very pleasant surprise. The wait for this game has just gotten a whole lot more painful....

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis