Quote:
Originally posted by Taxi Driver:
a Reservoir Dogs movie... thats gonna suck
I thought they made one way back in the 90s...

I know, you meant "Game". Actually I heard Tarantino pulledthe plug on that one, like he did with the Kill Bill game. I really won't judge as of yet, although I am hoping it'll turn out good, seeing as Reservoir Dogs was one of my favourite Tarantino flicks.

Personally, I think Sin City would make a good game, granted they don't throw it together like shit. I think if you could get the GTA staff of Rockstar to collaborate (and listen, Ice is back for a brand new invention) with Miller, then they could really get something going; A freeroam feature to fool around in inbetween missions, but they would have to keep the free-roam world and the mission-world the same, or it'd suck like every other free-roam take off. The ability to choose which story/character to follow would also be interesting...

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."