Lollie, have you watched the same GF movies that I have watched?

What is it about Michael that Kay anticipates changing when she marries him? He is the one that pursues her. He is the one who tells her that he loves her and wants them to marry and have children. He's the one who tells her that his father's way of doing busines is over and that the Corleone family will be legitimate in five years. So, I repeat: What is it that Kay anticipates changing in Michael? I don't remember that dialogue.

In GF III there is no affection shared between the two of them. Or did I miss that torrid love scene? Did he not ask to show her Sicily and did she not reject his offer? Did he not disguise himself as her driver in order to circumvent that rejection? So, again, who was pursuing who?

She spurned him, huh? How awful of her to let a little thing like having their bedroom sprayed with bullets, murdering her sister-in-law's husband, being surrounded night and day by murderers, thugs, and theives, cause such spurning. And, oh, what was that other little thing? Oh yes, murdering his own brother. The nerve of her!

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."