Well, well......

I have added my hat into this basketball league.

Not because I know anything about basketball, but because I see you need a few more people to make this thing come alive. I had some fun with the baseball league and have enjoy the Football, which only takes a small bit of time each week.

Now, I know crap about B-Ball and don't even have a clue on who is who in most cases, so I do except some extra crap from SOME of you folks who do. It will be interesting to see how a person with no knowledge does against you folks who do follow the sport. Something to gauge by.

In fact I have to say that this BB board has gotten rather dull for me and I have spent less and less time here. There are some strange people or kids out there and I have found that there is almost nothing worth reading or replying to on most threads. Is it just me or do others feel the same way?

I always enjoyed the close knit group during baseball and hope things here may be the same. Trash talk and ball busting included.

There is not much chatter with the football. I guess a league that is every day makes it more interesting and makes people log on each day.

For better or worst, I have started!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!