Quote:
Originally posted by Don Sicilia:
Remember that, plaw?... Just that one day turned the three man race to a two man race. I felt bad for him.
Was that the night he had a roster that was over the cap, and "Forgot" to go back and fix it?

That was late in the second half, right? I seem to remember he was close to being pretty much out of it by then.

But, yeah, I felt bad. I remember there was a night in baseball when I just forgot to do my team, but woke up about 2:30 in the morning and, fortunately, remembered.

Isn't it something how you and I have been the only two players that have been in both games, and gone thru baseball, 180+ days, and now basketball, so far another 90 or so, without ever missing a day?

I was away for a week over the summer, and I can't tell you for how many weekends, and I don't own a laptop. But I've made sure everytime that the place I was staying had a "business center", or there was an "internet cafe" or something nearby.

And the GF doesn't understand it. She can't figure out "what the big deal is if you miss just one day?"

Maybe I'd feel differently if I was in 5th place by 300 points....

"Difficult....not impossible"