Quote:
Originally posted by Scarface.1:
WOW 7 times shti u r a die hard fan aren't you. I have a season ticket at old trafford in da stretford end. an i ave ad my season ticket for about 10 years now i used to sit in south but when they built the stretford end i was 1 of da first to get my ticket in the stretford end.
So really your not much of a die hard fan like me go every home game and alot of away games aswell.
Ok, so you've got a season ticket and get to go more often...I didn't realise this was a competition. The waiting list for a season ticket at Highbury is years long so I've gone to matches every opportunity I get, it's actually very hard to get tickets to Premiership matches at Highbury. Well I'm pleased I got to go the amount of times I did, and I've been to a few more since I posted that back in February.

No-one here is saying Man Utd are a shit team, I don't personally like them but that's me, I'm sure a lot of Man Utd fans hate Arsenal thats just inevitable in a competitive league like this. I know Man Utd are good.

I don't really feel the need to defend Arsenal on their achievements because i think they speak for themselves.

Congratulations on winning the FA cup by the way you must be really happy. Well done.

...there's people who would pay a lot of money for that information. But then your daughter would lose a father..instead of gaining a husband.