10 Things I Think I Think (ala Peter King)

1 - I can't pick offenses. Just can't. I think it's a genetic thing.
2 - Last Saturday's doubleheader fiasco reiterated that weather forecasters don't know a thing. All three games had 60% chance of rain (or up) all day and when you look at the Sportscenter hightlights, it was bright and sunny in Colorado and players were wearing short-sleeved jerseys. Huh??
3 - I think Starbucks, Krispy Kreme and Google should merge and make the ultimate coffeehouse IPO. You can even stick in a Popeye's Chicken in there.
4 - The Anti-Montreal pick is the new Anti-Detroit pick.
5 - Bad Daddy has been conspicuously absent this week. He must have gotten two copies of Victoria Secret in the mail. :p
6 - The Cubbies have found a new way to lose games. Walk the bases loaded and (1) walk another for a walk-off walk or (2) allow a single for a winning run. Kyle Farnsworth can stick his puka (pronounced puke-ah) shells in his ear.
7 - Relatively soon, Google will make a couple of guys mega-billionaires. I'm pretty excited about its IPO - but all this hype for a company that makes just over $100 million in net income?
8 - How you doin' down there, Buffy?? :p By the way, so long John Stevens.
9 - Yorvit Torrealba is a cool name. Has "Alba" in the name which reminds me of Jessica Alba. [Insert Jessica Alba Emoticon here]
10 - Cubbies game on. Go Cubbies!