Quote:
Originally posted by Big Daddy Don:
Said he had a slip because of some birthday celebrating, said him and a few other of his financial co-workers went down to the stock Exchange to watch the numbers change.
Wait... Doesn't everyone??

Quote:
He says this year he will be the first champion of both halves.
You forgot the part about how, after I win both halves, I will retire with a Lou Gehrig speech.

"Today (day day day), I consider myself the luckiest man (man man man) on the face of this board (board board board)."

Quote:
Hey DB - happen to see both of your cuz's on AI last night Camille (she sounded horrible) and Jas - I think they were saying Happy Birthday to you but it was hard to tell.
Thoughts on last night's finale (I had it taped, but I didn't check my tape and it only taped half)

- Fantasia's performance the night before, especially on the last song, was great.

- How much did they pay Jennifer Love Hewitt to come out of hiding? Took the twins for a walk.

- I did see Camille and Jasmine. You know, those two make me feel like an old uncle. Jasmine makes me feel like the proud old uncle. Camille makes me feel like the dirty old uncle. And yes - they were singing happy birthday to me.

- I don't think Camille sounded horrible. I just think she doesn't know how to sing into a microphone. She has some sort of projecting problem.

- Paula Abdul also took the twins out for a walk.

- And now, here's Clay Aiken with the counter guy from the Greensboro 7-11 who once sold Fantasia a Diet Pepsi... :rolleyes:

- Kelly Clarkson looks like the hot girl from Shallow Hal.

- And... I don't know what else happened. Ran out of tape. Who won??

(Seriously, what else happened? )