10 Things I Think I Think (ala Peter King)

1 - The Cubbies better step it up pretty soon. If they can only get into the playoffs, I would take that pitching staff over any team in a 7-game series. Is there anyone who is more over-rated than Sammy Sosa? Ugggghhh.
2 - Very strange second half so far. I wouldn't have guessed that my trouble would be PS picks.
3 - I've never seen 4400. Any good, BDD? The only show I watch is Last Comic Standing. Don't laugh - I like stand-up comedy.
4 - Saw Spider-man last night finally. I liked it a lot. Action sequences were great (despite the fact that it was all CGI).
5 - I'm not feeling too confident about my team for tonight. I didn't spend more than two minutes picking a team.
6 - I just had my last golf lesson yesterday. I must say, it really helped. My golf instructor basically re-did my whole swing. It's going to take some getting used to (I still flubb every 3rd shot), but I know in the long run, it'll help.
7 - I feel like going to Vegas.
8 - First Celebrity Poker, now there is Celebrity Blackjack. Nothin' like celebrities betting $50,000 and hitting on 16 when the dealer is showing a 4, because, you know, "I gotta make sure". :rolleyes: What's next, Celebrity War?
9 - I know Buffy reads him, but I recommend all of you to read The Sports Guy on "Page 2" of ESPN.com. He's my favorite sports writer...
10 - Any of you guys read any good books lately? I'm looking for my next read.