Quote:
Originally posted by fathersson:
I left two guys blank and still came out towards the top of the scoring list last night. Just two points behind the league leader for the night.
I swear, I knew you were gonna say that. The idea is get more points, not almost as many points. Sure, you did OK, but you sacrificed points by leaving those positions blank to save cap room.

Didn't we go all through this last season? Check the Leaderboard. There isn't one guy on there who ever plays it that way. Full roster every day. That's the only way to go.

Quote:
I didn't use any special sites, I didn't pay to join any special groups and I didn't check with a bookie to see the betting odds.
--"Special sites"? Nothing "special" about any of them. Just a little research. The competition is much stiffer this half, with the arrival of CB and CC, and the improvement of MC. DB's record speaks for itself, and I always respect JG and LD. The only ones I don't fear are you and SC. You play for fun, not to win, so I can't worry about you. SC? I have no idea what his story is.

--I don't pay to join any special groups, either

--What do bookies have to do with anything?

Quote:
Now were did I leave my fishing pole?
Oh, do I have a great response for that one. But I'll keep quiet. :p

"Difficult....not impossible"