Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
[quote]Originally posted by ronnierocketAGO:
[b] The question is, if he was a Yankee, would you be so angry, or dismiss such a rant by someone else as..."joyful excitement".
But you see there in lies the difference, I don't have to answer that because the Yankees don't do that. They are a professional and classy organization.[/b][/quote]Oh kiss my fucking ass. You are such a hypocrite. The Yankees do celebrate, don't act like they don't. EVERYONE CELEBRATES WHEN SCORING A GAME WINNING RUN. EVERY TEAM. So don't take a 'holier than thou' attitude with the Yankees because that is BULLSHIT to the third degree.

Oh, and you are obviously still bitter about getting your asses kicked all over Yankee Stadium, because every so often when someone mentions the Marlins, you say "Oh, I f'n hate the Marlins" or some other crap like that. Why so much hate against a 100 loss team? Bitterness. You are obviously living in 2003, otherwise you probably, as a sensible baseball fan, would not hold a ridiculous grudge against a 100 loss baseball team filled with minor leaguers.

Hey, how's it going?