Quote:
Originally posted by Don Sicilia:
Good week this week BD.
yo Yo YO !!! Big Dadday in Da House .....
and giving a shout out to all me peeps.

Thank you DB for acknowledging my good week - I need to close the gap - ewww that would sound nasty if you were a 'chick'. Anyway .... I wouldn't expect anything from PL - he is disappointing me with his play in the fantasy football league so far. He is losing - losing to 'chicks' also.

And he can't complain of a 5 day draft this time either ... :p Or that the system auto picked 2 QBS like last year. It seems left alone he did this himself. Personally I believe he needs a co-owner, with all the sports he is involved with. Not too late to turn the season around, I have faith in him. I would volunteer but I'm busy ... So I was thinking he should get a 'chick' to be co-owner. Buffy is one that comes to mind, but I know she is in some leagues already with her peeps. Gina is another but she is too absorbed watching her boys in the World Series, so that leaves Lezbo. PL and her will make a good team - if they can't get wins they will at least be grammatically correct in their choices and if all goes bad, she can take him out shopping.

And speaking of the other league - as Commish, I believe you need to step in and start kicking some ass over there. These teams can't take two minutes to at least start a line up. Pork should suspend anyone from the board for 2 weeks if they don't submit a lineup at least of players who are playing - I believe that is fair.

Hope everyone is 'behaving' I know some are not though .... but I won't name names ... :p