I was putting up a good fight in the College Football Pick 'Em game, until JG misinformed us about the game ending last week and I made a few weird picks, hoping to get lucky and catch up.

And I am beating you in the Thursday Night game. Despite your protestations that a game featuring all proposition bets is mostly a matter of luck, I think that my record of consistency throughout the season shows that a little research can go a long way and remove a good part of the luck factor.

Let's see now.....I'm also putting up a decent fight in the Football Salary Cap game. Yes, you're in the lead, but I'm second, and with six weeks to go, that one is by no means over yet.

I'm not gonna mention hockey, since I freely admit that I know almost nothing about the players. So AFAIC, that one doesn't even count for me.

Then there's Yahoo Basketball. I'm doing pretty well in that one, but wait......you're not in it. :p

Nor are you in the weekly NBA Pick 'Em game, or the NBA Rookie game.

In fact, the only game I can think of in which you are kicking my ass in is Salary Cap Basketball, and that's strictly because of a fluke. Wait until the second half.

So, you were saying......? :rolleyes:

"Difficult....not impossible"