This Is Important:

While the "Roster Configuration" calls for 14 offensive players and 11 pitchers, and that the 11 pitchers be 6 SPs and 5 RPs, this is really gonna have to be an "unwritten rule", since I believe Yahoo will allow you to have your entire bench consist of pitchers.

The advantage to having your entire bench consist of pitchers is that it would give you a great deal of flexibility every day in deciding which pitchers to have in your lineup and which to have on your bench.

You can only have a maximum of 6 SPs and 5 RPs in your lineup every day, but if you had 16 pithers all together (by using your 5 bench spots for pitchers as well), that would give you much more of a choice of who to use every day.

Of course the drawback is that you have no one on your bench to play offense if needed.

In any case, the limit is 11 pitchers, and if anyone has more on their roster ata given time, I will void the transaction that added the extra pitcher(s) and put that person's roster back to 11.

You can, however, configure those 11 pitchers any way you wish.

You can carry 6 SPs and 5 RPs, giving you the flexibility of having 6 SPs to choose from in making your 162 starts.

Or, even 7 SPs and 4 RPs, which gives you even more flexibility with SPs, requires that you sacrifice potential points that your RPs may get, since you are allowed to have 5 in your lineup every day and you will only have 4 on your roster.

Or, you can carry 5 SPs and 6 RPs. This gives you no flexibility with your starters, since you will pretty much have to use each of the 5 every time they start to reach the 162 games started, but you will gain the flexibility of having 6 relievers to choose from every day to fill the 5 RP slots on your roster every day.

I hope I explained that so everyone understands it......

"Difficult....not impossible"