Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
Not doing your lineup early enough in the day to be able to deal with a computer problem is your own fault and no one else's.

You know what the rules are and how the game works...be prepared for it.
Yes, that is true. But let's take what happened a few days ago. I set my lineup early in the morning for the NEXT day's game, and then later on I find out that there will be a doubleheader that next day but because of not being allowed to go in and set your line-up after 3:00am in the morning :rolleyes: , I had to stick with what I had set early in the morning the day before. And not being allowed to Pre-set your line-up because you may be going on vacation is just plain ridiculous.

Yes, we both have valid points, and I understand what you were trying to point out. But again, it is a Salary Cap game and that's that. But there is no reason that the format for setting your line-ups cannot be changed to give one a wider time frame to do so. Changing the format for setting a line-up really does not affect how the game itself is played. Allowing someone to go over the Salary Cap without paying a penalty, does change how the game is played.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.