Douche Bigelow: Welcome sports fans as we welcome you live from the GangsterBB Fantasy Sports Arena. I'm Douche Bigelow and with me is one of my co-commissioners, Plawrence.

Plawrence: Thanks DB. Yes, it's great to be part of another year of fantasy football. Look here, we've already got the brats on the grill, the drinks on ice and BOOM... the leagues are ready.

Douche Bigelow: Yes friends, plaw said leagues - plural. This year, we will have two official GBB leagues. The first is the Yahoo Head-to-Head League. This is the fourth year we've had this league on the GBB and because of some troubles in the past (some players thought dedication meant only making it to the draft, if that), the Head-to-Head league this year is by invitation only where the GBB's best of the best of the best will match their wits and skills as they battle towards the GangsterBB Bowl.

So....those of you who were invited know who you are....

Plawrence: Yeah. Nothing worse in a Head-to-Head League than people who stop playing in the middle of the season and don't set their rosters and give up easy wins to other players.

So.....

Our second league, a brand new league, will also be on Yahoo and will be a points-based league. No conflict of uneven schedules here. Doesn't matter if people play every week or not. Simply, you draft the best, you make the best moves, you score the most points - BOOM - you win. This league will be open to any and all who want to particpate (including those in the Head-to-Head League).

So you can join both leagues if you like, or just one

The live draft will be held on August 31st at 7:45 PM Eastern.

To register, go to Yahoo Fantasy Football

Our league's info:
League #: 235544
Password: Barzini

Also, the points league will be limited to 14 number of teams so if you're dedicated and want to play, REGISTER NOW and be part of GBB fantasy football history!

Douche Bigelow: Thanks plaw. BTW, to keep everything nice and simple, we'll be using the same scoring system for each game. We'll be back with further details (league settings, scoring, etc...) but all I can say is it's going to be a blast!... Well folks, our host (and third co-commissioner), JG, has just joined us. [addressing JG] JG, we'd like to thank you for letting us use the GangsterBB Fantasy Sports Arena for all these years.

JG: No problem DB! After the break, I'll talk about last year's league and will also share my real thoughts on our defending champ, DonMichaelCorleone.

Plawrence: Now THAT should be interesting!

Last edited by J Geoff; 10/21/06 04:16 PM.