Page 269 now, and Oh God, make it stop please.WTF is the Fred Corleone show? Are you kidding me. So you mean to tell me Fredo was the host of a TV show in the west when he went on the run from Mike in Havana and ended up in NY? I dont think so! They got rid of the Tahoe house because of bugs, but it was clearly there Anthony's communion night when the attempted hit took place,I dont think they could have rebulit it that fast. Didnt Kay say in GF3 that was the first time she'd ever been to Sicily? But no, the movies were wrong again :rolleyes: I think Iven mentioned it was a little strange for Stracchi and Cunio to still be living. And its extremely stupid for a guy who is supposedly so close to Mike to never have been seen or mentioned, but he was the only who orcastrated Fredo's betreyal, which I must add, is so absurd there is no way Fredo could have come up with that. :rolleyes: Oh and how could I forget about Clemenza's death. He really explained that. I love how Fredo thought he was pop's favorite and he says to Tom "Did you ever think about that?" huh, did you ever think about that. Make Fredo a bi, make Fredo a retard,sent Fredo off on some rediculious plot twist. I'm a decent character Mark, and you fucked me over!

Stay tuned for my review,rather my angry rants, when I finish the whole thing.

If winners never lose, well, then a loser sure can sing the blues.