Ahem....back to the topic at hand. I think we have established that Anthony is about 30 in GF III. This means he probably finished college at 21, and then took several years off before he started law school, which takes three years. I suppose he could have been going to Julliard or someplace during those years to study music, but if that had been the case, it would not have come as sucha a surprise to Michael. As far as all this talk about learning Italian, what everyone here is missing is that as an opera singer, Anthony would not have only had to commit Cavaliera Rusticana to memory, but a number of other operas in the reperatory as well. To be able to sing, act and otherwise perform he would have had to been through some kind of formal training, and he would have had to have had experience singing in the chorus and then moving up to smaller parts. I say again you just dont drop out of law school and then suddenly get the lead in a major production in Palermo.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."