Originally Posted By: Mad Johnny
Keep trying to ignore that the education system in America sucks and the military preys on poor individuals.

Hey, maybe you are right. Maybe you just proved your own point about the education system with your satement above. Because if you really had comprehended what I said in a post I made above, you wouldn't have made this statement.

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Yes, it is true that many people who cannot afford a good education turn to the military. I won't deny that. But not ALL soldiers are education deprived or are stupid as you and your buddy Senator Kerry seem to think.

Johnny, it is quite obvious that you are trying to turn this into a personal arguement because you refuse to stick to the topic itself. I am not interested in your name calling and your ridiculous finger pointing. So again, if you cannot refrain from the name calling and the personal attacks, then please do not bother to participate in this discussion.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.