Sony has taken a big financial hit developing the PS3, and they will continue taking a hit for the next year or so.

But Sony can still claim one thing that the other companies can't. They've got the largest market share in the videogame industry. Their market share is so substantial...they could end up coming in 3rd during this console war...and still be number 1.

That being said...Sony REALLY needs to pull out all the stops over the next 5-6 years if they even wanna stay in business. If PS3 fails (which it won't, but if), they're looking to go the way of Sega.

Speaking of PS3...I went to my local Wal-Mart at about 6 p.m last night...just to check out the insanity. There was a line stretched completely around the building. Wal-Mart wouldn't actually let them start lining up INSIDE the store until 9:30.

Hundreds of people...and my Wal-Mart only received 6 PS3s.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis