Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
So you're more open-minded than me because you are able to lower yourself to enjoy True Lies? I'm not saying you are lowering yourself, though; that's what you implied. I would argue that in order to engage with the film and its humour, you were already on its level. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. I'm not above you because I don't find it funny, and you're not above me because you do.

Do you judge ppl on account of the movies they like?
On what level can u find me? depends. Prince of Persia is a game with 12 levels. I dont start playing from Level 12 because its the most complicated and interesting level. I start with Level 1 which is a piece of cake, and I love this level as well.

Now if I remember correctly, capo, you're quite dandy when it comes to WWE or whatever they call that crap nowadays, and I ask you, do you lower yourself when you watch them "wrestling"?

But I wont say, that a person like you, who can name those wrestlers with eyes closed is in the same level of that bad joke called WWE, because I dont think you are. The fact that you enjoy watching WWE tells me absolutely nothing on the nature of your character. All sorts of ppl can watch it.

"Come out and take it, you dirty, yellow-bellied rat, or I'll give it to you through the door!"

- James Cagney in "Taxi!" (1932)