I finally got to watch UNITED 93 today. I thought that it was very well made. While it touched on all the events that happened on 9/11, it also did what I thought was an excellent job of conveying the mass confusion and chaos that took place within the airlines, the FAA and the military, without laying blame on one particular group or person. The way it was shown almost made you understand how people in charge that day were confused and in chaos.

The director also did an excellent job of showing what transpired on flight 93, without any hollywood hype or controversy. For all of the documentaries that I've watched, and all that I've read about what transpired on flight 93 that day, the director seemed to have stayed with the facts and did not inject his own ideas or interpretations into the story. Even the ending, (which of course we all know how it ends) was done with style and class without having to visually show any graphic details of the flight crashing into the ground.

A very well made movie.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.