That's great news about Bagwell. He was a very good player.

I think this begining of baseball season has a couple teams doing great, but most haven't gotten out of the gate yet. Yesterday at work a co-worker and I were discussing New York City with our boss. Her dad once lived in Harlem, and I said how much I love the city. I also mentioned about how horrible The Orioles are, and with him being an Oriole fan he took offense..haha. He called me a Yankee fan....hahaha. I said I have no team I root for, I just love baseball. I'll flick the channels looking for games, but don't really have any team I want to win. How ironic that now The Orioles and Nationals have created 2 sports stations, MASN and MASN2 that play all Orioles and Nationals game. Yeah right, NOW they play Nationals games. \:\(

With the weather being crappy it's hard to get into the baseball feeling. It's supposed to be sunny and 80, not raining and 40. I gotta find another hottie to latch onto so I can enjoy baseball again.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.