GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 730 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 69,138
DE NIRO 44,957
J Geoff 31,304
Hollander 26,607
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,613
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,862
Posts1,070,921
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 214 of 319 1 2 212 213 214 215 216 318 319
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #385100
04/14/07 11:24 PM
04/14/07 11:24 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
 Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
 Originally Posted By: olivant
Just watched Rhinestone again. The production quality of that movie, the acting, Stallone's singing, the depth of his perfromance, I just can't watch it enough. It's the only movie I have on CD. I don't understand why it wasn't nominated in all categories.

Wait wait, RHINESTONE with Dolly Parton and Sly?

You got it. That's the one and only.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: olivant] #385102
04/14/07 11:27 PM
04/14/07 11:27 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Oh cool. I like Dolly(native of Sevierville, East Tennesse) and she did alot for the region's poor kids. Decent theme park too.

But Sly...I still wonder why Stallone was casted for RHINESTONE. I know ROCKY and RAMBO made him a major star and all, but...he can't sing.

But RHINESTONE isn't as bad of a movie as its Razzie-winning bad street-cred rep makes it out to be. Its just...Sly can't sing. Of course he can't talk either, but that didn't wreck his career.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #385106
04/14/07 11:34 PM
04/14/07 11:34 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Oh cool. I like Dolly(native of Sevierville, East Tennesse) and she did alot for the region's poor kids. Decent theme park too.

But Sly...I still wonder why Stallone was casted for RHINESTONE. I know ROCKY and RAMBO made him a major star and all, but...he can't sing.

But RHINESTONE isn't as bad of a movie as its Razzie-winning bad street-cred rep makes it out to be. Its just...Sly can't sing. Of course he can't talk either, but that didn't wreck his career.

I have to confess that I have my Rhinestone dvd right next to my Godfather tape. There are actually many parallels between the two films. Of course, I can't neglect my next two favorite films: Gigli and Ishtar.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: olivant] #385109
04/14/07 11:37 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
What about HUDSON HAWK?

Do not neglect The Willis!

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #385110
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Why is it that people demand to get back on topic when they lose?

But, I agree...back to the movies. Enough of kids stuff.

300 (2007) - ***

Yeah I reviewed it already, but I tell ya, that SOUTH PARK episode guaranteed that I can't watch 300 without piss-laughing again. I should feel bad for Zach Snyder, but he did the DAWN OF THE DEAD remake so fuck him. Lost of half-a-star.

THIS IS LESBOS! *groin-kick*

Yeah, that macho movie that some people gave 4-full stars to, I wonder how they can watch it without realizing how some of it just...so...gay. I mean before the dyke jokes on SOUTH PARK. Man-Meat versus Dead-Meat.

\:D

So now that you've given 300 3-stars and Grindhouse 4-stars, what is your favorite movie of the year thus far? (not limited to just those 2. They are just my favorites).

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Irishman12] #385112
04/14/07 11:40 PM
04/14/07 11:40 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
300 was decent, GRINDHOUSE was good but nothing unique fun...

but ZODIAC is the best of 2007 so far. ****1/2

Really, Fincher actually made doubts to his status as Master disapear faster than the real Zodiac killer.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #385119
04/14/07 11:49 PM
04/14/07 11:49 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
True, Zodiac would be #3 for me

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Irishman12] #385451
04/16/07 03:20 AM
04/16/07 03:20 AM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Pearl Harbor * 1/2
(Second Viewing)

Two childhood best friends, Rafe (Ben Affleck) and Danny (Josh Hartnett), grow up wanting to fly planes. When Rafe gets the chance to join the Royal Air Force during World War II, he takes it - leaving his new love, Evelyn (Kate Beckinsale), a dedicated Navy nurse, and Danny, also a pilot, behind. Danny and Evelyn are transferred separately to the idyllic paradise of Hawaii, where they eventually meet through a connection to Rafe, who has been declared missing. But just as the love triangle begins to get complicated, Dec. 7, 1941 arrives, changing all of their lives forever.

Not Bay's finest work (I think close to an hour of this film could have been cut). Although it was enjoyable that the Japanese characters spoke Japanese and not English (made it seem a little authentic). And let it not be said that Michael Bay can't assemble a good cast and blow crap up. He makes entertaining popcorn movies.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Irishman12] #385465
04/16/07 07:30 AM
04/16/07 07:30 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
"And let it not be said that Michael Bay can't assemble a good cast and blow crap up."

I would more or less say that was Bruckheimer. Yes hes produced dozens of bad movies, but I'll say this about Jerry. As a pimp, he knows how to make a shitload of money from crap.

Plus, he occasionally does pop a decent/good movie out of his ass(while Bay still is hitless). BEVERLY HILLS COP 1 and 2, Michael Mann's awesome THIEF(Bruckheimer's first solo producing effort), CRIMSON TIDE, the PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN flicks. Hell, even C.S.I. on TV.

Bruck Boy has his new lapdog pet director in Gore Verbinski, and unlike Mikey Bay who left his master for a new one in The Beard over at Dreamworks....Verbinski CAN and DID direct quality before joining Bruckheimer's stable.

"Although it was enjoyable that the Japanese characters spoke Japanese and not English (made it seem a little authentic)."

You want that of the Pearl Harbor story without Bay's bullshit and the pointless and failure of a love story? Go watch TORA! TORA! TORA! Its weird that movie, and the great THE LONGEST DAY, had adversarial respect in a macho-way, of the enemy that would get trashed by Fox News today as unpatriotic.

You know, instead of FDR standing up on his own in a would-be inspirational moment that instead was met at the screening I went to back in 2001 with LAUGHS.

Its just weird how the people in the movie don't feel like characters as if they just stepped out of 1941, but instead Gen-Xers and Baby Boomers dressing up like its 1941 with the wink of knowing safely the end-result.

I remembered as well a guy I knew that was a WW2 Veteran. He saw the movie, and was absolutely livid. "They didn't make a war movie, they made a goddamn cosmetics commercial with guns and planes."

PEARL HARBOR (2001) - * - BOMB

FOR IRISH: Fuck PEARL HARBOR, Bay is shit without Bruckheimer and Bruck Boy has found a new talented director lapdog, watch TORA! TORA! TORA!, real Veterans hated the movie.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: svsg] #385502
04/16/07 09:45 AM
04/16/07 09:45 AM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
 Originally Posted By: svsg
Though I have a different opinion regarding the scope of dramas, I tend to agree with Irish on his view regarding comedies. They should at least try to be funny. If they are not funny(to me) then they are are not comedies(to me).
So then "comedy" is by your definition a positive criticism of a film; it is not a description. That means if you call something a comedy, it's automatically funny.

And so if it isn't funny, what is it?

To me, it's an ineffective comedy. But it's still a comedy.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra] #385605
04/16/07 03:22 PM
04/16/07 03:22 PM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well
 Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
So then "comedy" is by your definition a positive criticism of a film; it is not a description. That means if you call something a comedy, it's automatically funny.

And so if it isn't funny, what is it?

To me, it's an ineffective comedy. But it's still a comedy.

If I were to use a definition instead of a positive criticism, then I need to fit it into a genre very accurately. And sometimes, that is so difficult. What is common among Annie Hall, American pie and Pulp fiction to fit them into a genre? But if I used a subjective criterion like "it made ME laugh", it is easy to classify very dissimilar films into a genre. That is why I prefer "comedy/not comedy to me" instead of "good comedy and ineffective comedy" as a strict definition. BTW, I find a lot of so-called serious films funny by their sheer ridiculousness.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: svsg] #385606
04/16/07 03:25 PM
04/16/07 03:25 PM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well
Donnie Darko (unrated)
I did not understand the movie at all. Something to do with time travel and stuff like that. Can anyone please explain the plot within a spoiler tag. I need to re-watch it to rate it.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: svsg] #385607
04/16/07 03:29 PM
04/16/07 03:29 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Svsg, its simply about an evil rabbit that hates Jake G.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: svsg] #385685
04/16/07 05:24 PM
04/16/07 05:24 PM
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
Donnie Darko (unrated)
I did not understand the movie at all. Something to do with time travel and stuff like that. Can anyone please explain the plot within a spoiler tag. I need to re-watch it to rate it.

One of my all time favorites. It's not easy to comprehend on one viewing, or even explain, for that matter. But I'll try my best.

Warning, Spoiler:
I don't know exactly what it is you need explaining... The philosophy behind it? The actual physical plot itself? Well, regardless, Donnie Darko is a spectacular "cause and effect" film. Basically, it all starts when Donnie is dragged out of bed, while in a subconscious sleep-like state, by Frank, who is implied to be a mere product of schizophrenia. Now, I think what's really interesting is, there is actually a deleted scene that reveals Donnie is not a schizo, and that he is actually being fed placebos. However, I sort of prefer they kept that out, as it allows the audience more room to breath, and analyze the film for themselves.

Now, back to where I was going. When Donnie is pulled out of bed, a jet engine falls directly on his bed, as you know. The serial codes are burned off, and there are no reports of a crashed aircraft. Anyways, feeling as though he owes Frank his life, Donnie feels obligated to do as he tells him to do, which leads to a series of whacky events. And of course, time-travel kicks in when Frank asks Donnie about it, and Donnie feels as though he is to look into it.

But here is what interesting. When you think about it, all of the bad that happens in the film (The firing of the English teacher, the arrest of the motivational speaker, the death of the girl friend, the death of Frank, etc.) is a direct result of the actions Donnie makes because of Frank. At the end of the film, it's revealed Frank is a guest at Donnie's party, who Donnie winds up killing. Coincidentally, Frank is also the boyfriend of Donnie's sister. But, the whole thing about the end, as Donnie gazes out over the mountains beside his dead girlfriend, and sees a time portal emerging in the sky, I think he seems to realize he could prevent all the pain he's created if he just gave himself up.

Then we're brought back to the very beginning of the film. Donnie is in bed, awake, and laughing--in the commentary, director Richard Kelly explains this is because Donnie is under the belief it was all just a dream. But I think in some subconscious way, Donnie still knows that he has to die. So he ignores Franks calls this time around, and lays in bed to die, thus saving the town of Middlesex from his "fear" as Patrick Swayze's character would have said. The jet engine fell off of his mother's plane in the future, fell through a time portal, and landed on Donnie's bedroom--thus the reasoning behind why no crash is reported. Donnie dies, and others are freed, for better or for worse.

In the end, it would seem as though Donnie is a Martyr.

I probably could've explained it better. It's been six months or so since I last viewed it. But, in a nutshell, there is my explanation.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: long_lost_corleone] #385687
04/16/07 05:30 PM
04/16/07 05:30 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Sounds like you hit it in the nail with a sledgehammer.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #385688
04/16/07 05:33 PM
04/16/07 05:33 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Yeah.

And I forgot to mention, the soundtrack kicks ass. Richard Kelly did right, and managed to put together some of the great bands of the 80s that, unlike most of the popular music of the time, didn't suck. The film opens with my absolute favorite Echo and the Bunny Man Song, "The Killing Moon" which makes the film all the better for me.

I just wish he would have put some My Bloody Valentine on there.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: long_lost_corleone] #385689
04/16/07 05:37 PM
04/16/07 05:37 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
LLC, you know what my favorite part of the movie is?

Warning, Spoiler:
the "Horror movie" double feature is EVIL DEAD & LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIST, and the latter being choosen is no fucking coincidence.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: long_lost_corleone] #385700
04/16/07 06:59 PM
04/16/07 06:59 PM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well
 Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Warning, Spoiler:
I don't know exactly what it is you need explaining... The philosophy behind it? The actual physical plot itself? Well, regardless, Donnie Darko is a spectacular "cause and effect" film. Basically, it all starts when Donnie is dragged out of bed, while in a subconscious sleep-like state, by Frank, who is implied to be a mere product of schizophrenia. Now, I think what's really interesting is, there is actually a deleted scene that reveals Donnie is not a schizo, and that he is actually being fed placebos. However, I sort of prefer they kept that out, as it allows the audience more room to breath, and analyze the film for themselves.

Now, back to where I was going. When Donnie is pulled out of bed, a jet engine falls directly on his bed, as you know. The serial codes are burned off, and there are no reports of a crashed aircraft. Anyways, feeling as though he owes Frank his life, Donnie feels obligated to do as he tells him to do, which leads to a series of whacky events. And of course, time-travel kicks in when Frank asks Donnie about it, and Donnie feels as though he is to look into it.

But here is what interesting. When you think about it, all of the bad that happens in the film (The firing of the English teacher, the arrest of the motivational speaker, the death of the girl friend, the death of Frank, etc.) is a direct result of the actions Donnie makes because of Frank. At the end of the film, it's revealed Frank is a guest at Donnie's party, who Donnie winds up killing. Coincidentally, Frank is also the boyfriend of Donnie's sister. But, the whole thing about the end, as Donnie gazes out over the mountains beside his dead girlfriend, and sees a time portal emerging in the sky, I think he seems to realize he could prevent all the pain he's created if he just gave himself up.

Then we're brought back to the very beginning of the film. Donnie is in bed, awake, and laughing--in the commentary, director Richard Kelly explains this is because Donnie is under the belief it was all just a dream. But I think in some subconscious way, Donnie still knows that he has to die. So he ignores Franks calls this time around, and lays in bed to die, thus saving the town of Middlesex from his "fear" as Patrick Swayze's character would have said. The jet engine fell off of his mother's plane in the future, fell through a time portal, and landed on Donnie's bedroom--thus the reasoning behind why no crash is reported. Donnie dies, and others are freed, for better or for worse.

Thanks LLC. I have a few questions (for now) -- please see the spoiler.
Warning, Spoiler:

1) Donnie's mother's aircraft engine comes back through a worm hole and Donnie also finds another wormhole to come back to the same time and same place in order to die? Right? strange coincidence....
2)If frank was real in the alternate universe Donnie was briefly living in until he dies, then why does he reply to Donnie "why are you wearing the human suit" when he is asked why he is wearing the rabbit suit? And first of all what is that rabbit suit all about?
3)If Donnie is supposed to some schizophrenic guy who imagines stuff, then Frank is also imaginary and the whole time travel thing too. Right? Then that contradicts the whole plot as I have described in (1). Why combine time travel plot with dream/hallucination/schizophrenia plot. This adds a lot more gratuitous confusion.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: svsg] #385719
04/16/07 07:25 PM
04/16/07 07:25 PM
Gateshead, UK

Gateshead, UK
"Wake up".

Most frightening voice, ever.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra] #385738
04/16/07 07:55 PM
04/16/07 07:55 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

"Redrum" for me the most frightning voice

The little kid screaming that in "The Shining" that always used too freak me out as a kid..

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: DE NIRO] #385741
04/16/07 08:03 PM
04/16/07 08:03 PM
Gateshead, UK

Gateshead, UK
I just think he needs to clear his throat, or have a Locket or Tune or something.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra] #385742
04/16/07 08:07 PM
04/16/07 08:07 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

yeah maybe..

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: svsg] #385786
04/16/07 08:35 PM
04/16/07 08:35 PM
Underboss
Underboss
 Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Warning, Spoiler:

Thanks LLC. I have a few questions (for now) -- please see the spoiler.
Warning, Spoiler:

1) Donnie's mother's aircraft engine comes back through a worm hole and Donnie also finds another wormhole to come back to the same time and same place in order to die? Right? strange coincidence....
2)If frank was real in the alternate universe Donnie was briefly living in until he dies, then why does he reply to Donnie "why are you wearing the human suit" when he is asked why he is wearing the rabbit suit? And first of all what is that rabbit suit all about?
3)If Donnie is supposed to some schizophrenic guy who imagines stuff, then Frank is also imaginary and the whole time travel thing too. Right? Then that contradicts the whole plot as I have described in (1). Why combine time travel plot with dream/hallucination/schizophrenia plot. This adds a lot more gratuitous confusion.

To answer your questions:

Warning, Spoiler:
1) Yes. But is it a coincidence? That's open to debate, for sure. Remember the scene about the spheres, which reasserts the idea of destiny... It's as if Donnie was always meant to find a wormhole back to the exact time and place in which the engine would surface from a separate wormhole.

2) I think Frank's response was intended to be sarcastic, or maybe even a bit hostile as it was Donnie who put him in the position he was in. Sort of his way to retort and hint, "You'll find out in time". The significance of the suit? None, other than Frank died on Halloween, in his Halloween costume. So, it's only naturally that when his corpse, or soul, or whatever, stumbled across a wormhole (or a wormhole stumbled across his soul, if you will), he was sucked in while wearing his costume.

3)Well, it would, but like I stated previously, there is a deleted scene that reveals that Donnie is 100% sane. There would have been obvious advantages to keeping the scene in the final cut, in that it would clear up some genuine confusion, but at the same exact time, I'm convinced it may have deteriorated the quality of the film, by removing a large portion of the wide-range of space that is left available for the audience to interpret. So, Donnie is not schizophrenic. But even if he was, he would have had no idea who Frank was (he was his sisters boyfriend, but this is only revealed in a deleted scene, and it's implied throughout the film that the family has no idea she's in a relationship). Furthermore, Donnie had never seen Frank's Halloween costume. So the idea that Donnie was hallucinating Frank and his costume, only to come face to face with a reality of the same name, appearance, personality, etc... is highly unlikely. Besides, the only time Donnie saw Frank was when he took his medication. If the medication were real, he would not be hallucinating. Even if they were placebos, as revealed in the deleted scene previously referenced, he would not hallucinate, on the basis that the placebo effect is quite possibly the most potent drug reaction of all. I think, mainly, Frank made it a point, or destiny made it a point, only to appear when Donnie had taken his medication. This way, it'd be easier to convince him that he was not hallucinating, but stuck at the center of a bizarre reality.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: long_lost_corleone] #385880
04/17/07 03:58 AM
04/17/07 03:58 AM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
The Irish In Us *
(First Viewing)

The family consists of Pat, the cop, Mike the fireman, Danny the boxing promoter and Ma. Pat wants Danny to get a real job, because most of his fighters end up in Polookaville and Pat wants to marry Lucille. This means that he will leave the family and Danny needs a income to help support Ma. But Danny believes he has the fighter named Carbarn who will bring him fortune and is going with that. But Lucille meets Danny on the road one day and it means trouble for the family as she does not love Pat, but loves Danny.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Irishman12] #385881
04/17/07 04:03 AM
04/17/07 04:03 AM
Gateshead, UK

Gateshead, UK

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra] #386039
04/17/07 04:12 PM
04/17/07 04:12 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Sounds like a Celtic porno.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: long_lost_corleone] #386068
04/17/07 05:15 PM
04/17/07 05:15 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Yeah staring James Cockney

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Irishman12] #386070
04/17/07 05:57 PM
04/17/07 05:57 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
You like Cockney? I heard he was a dickhead.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #386084
04/17/07 07:01 PM
04/17/07 07:01 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

You know how I know you're gay ?

You just said cockney and dickhead in the same sentence.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: pizzaboy] #386091
04/17/07 07:19 PM
04/17/07 07:19 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
 Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

You know how I know you're gay ?

You just said cockney and dickhead in the same sentence.

And that makes you a PRICK!

Page 214 of 319 1 2 212 213 214 215 216 318 319

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull